ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_left45%Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_left12%Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_left9%Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_left6%Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_left12%Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_left9%Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Ricki Stanzi?

Go down 
+4
Jewish Rabbi
chiefbravebull
RustShack
Zeppelinelite51
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeppelinelite51
n00b cake
n00b cake

Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, what are your thoughts on this guy? I know a kid who is in denial that really believes this kid can make it at the next level.. maybe in the canadian or european leagues...but not in the NFL, What do you guys think Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:02 pm

This is the make or break year that will define Iowa States future. Next years recruiting class will really be based off of how successful they were last year, and if we can continue it next year. Iowa State has a real real good coaching staff now, and they are also good at recruiting. Players want to play for Rhodes. He is building something at Iowa State. If Iowa State were healthy last year, and if they weren't so new to the systems, they could have easily finished with two losses last year, to Iowa and Ok St. Hell if it weren't for UNI, Iowa probably wouldn't have blown them out either. They are healthy now, they are more experienced, and for the most part the guys who graduated are being replaced with people more athletic. I believe Herman had a few top 5 offenses with Rice when he was there for a few years, and Burnham constantly had a top 10 defense with South Florida when he was there. Plus Rhoads had some real good defenses with Auburn and Pitt when he was coaching them.

Paul Rhoads is one of those coaches who can win with lesser talent because the players love him and completely buy into what hes preaching. Plus he has a few YouTube video's' including the Nebraska locker room one that make students want to come play for him. This years schedule will he harder since Texas, Texas AM, Oklahoma, and Utah will be added to it. I'm not saying Iowa State will finish with one loss, I'm not saying that at all. But Texas is the only team Iowa State can't beat this year that they face.

Because they have one of the hardest schedules in the nation, they will probably finish with about the same record as last year. But I think they have a very realistic shot at playing in the Big12 Championship this year. And have a shot at finishing with another win or two than last year if the Big12 is as down as it looks outside Texas.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:03 pm

But an Oklahoma fan thinking ISU has a shot makes me feel even better. and I'm used to Iowa fans being stubborn Smile
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:15 pm

ISU has some under the radar talents too. You would be pretty shocked to see some of the talent they have. Here is one of the incoming freshman, and he is far from their best signing-

"Floyd Mattison of Katy Morton Ranch, Texas is one of the Top Five Super Combine Freaks that I have seen this year or any year. Here is a Super Combine Freak who can run a 4.32 in the forty; a 38 inch vertical jump; and he can also run around a 4.0 flat in the pro-agility shuttle. He has also done an amazing 125 in the Standing Broad Jump and 28 Reps of 185 on the Bench Press which is pretty outstanding for a 200 pounder."

They have a RB who was a top 150 recruit 2 years ago for Florida. They also have a RB that Florida was trying to sign as a CB. They got one of the most heavily recruited RB's last year who committed to Arkansas but something happened and now hes at ISU and will play WR. The first RB I mentioned has a concussion right now, and there is talk of moving him to LB because ISU is so deep at RB now(plus he would be a better fit for a running scheme like Iowa that Chizick was going to run). Chizick actually had a few good classes compared to McCarneys.. but he just couldn't coach them like Paul can. As for the first guy I talked about, hes a LB that I'm thinking will be moved to Safety in college. You can just call him Taylor Mays Jr. If you want, hes just a little smaller and can move better Smile
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 pm

I would say this is the most talented group the Cyclones have ever had. Its just too bad they don't have last years schedule again.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 am

They may be talented, but the coaching staff has to prove to me that they can take a walk on and turn him into a stud. They need to take a guy from TE position and turn him into a top of the line LT. They haven't done that yet, and until they do I dont see how they can be consistent. Most of my friends are ISU fans and even they can admit that Iowa has better coaches and a better system. Maybe Rhodes can change that whole deal. Who knows, we will have to see.
Back to top Go down
deadeyededric
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:02 am

I wanna know how Iowa gets all these great recruits? They are consistently ranked in the 40's and ISU in the 50's. Iowa has done well recently so i find it interesting that if a guy that is a 2 star and uncommitted chooses Iowa he goes to a 3star. If he goes to ISU he stays a 2star. Kinda makes the rankings worthless. Some Hawkeye fans act like they can recruit with the likes of Ohio State and Texas which is so far from the truth it's not even funny. Truth is Ferentz is a great coach i'll give you that, but they normally finish 4-5-6 in Big 10 recruiting. To say otherwise is just not accurate.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:09 am

Did I say that we recruited with the likes of Ohio State or Texas. We cant, and Ferentz knows that. Ferentz and his staff can take a fuckin walk-on and turn him into a NFL pick. Ferentz knows which guys he wants, he goes after them and knows he has a shot at getting them because Iowa can. Iowa does get 4 star and 5 star recruits. Does that really mean shit no. Most of the best ranked recruits dont amount to shit in college. The difference is how Ferentz recruits. He recruits kids that fit his system not just becuase they are highly ranked, if they happen to be highly ranked thats great.
Back to top Go down
Tamba
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 pm

so where is stanzi now?
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Tamba wrote:
so where is stanzi now?

Hes still at Iowa.
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

This thread is full of win! Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 689999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricki Stanzi?   Ricki Stanzi? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ricki Stanzi?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2