ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_left45%Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_left12%Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_left3%Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_left9%Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_left3%Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_left6%Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_left12%Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_left9%Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Empty
PostSubject: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Rams | Have started contract talks with several prospects
Comment (0)
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:17:28 -0700

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the St. Louis Rams have begun preliminary contract talks with University of Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford and DT Gerald McCoy, University of Nebraska DT Ndamukong Suh and Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm

So far I've heard the two most likely picks are either Bradford or McCoy
Back to top Go down
ccardwell67
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
ccardwell67

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:05 pm

im going with bradford to the rams. they need a QB
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:05 pm

I wouldn't be shocked if they trade a second and Atogwe for McNabb then draft either McCoy or Suh.
Back to top Go down
ccardwell67
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
ccardwell67

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:08 pm

RustShack wrote:
I wouldn't be shocked if they trade a second and Atogwe for McNabb then draft either McCoy or Suh.

honestly wouldnt be a horrible move. if they draft a guy to sit behind mcnabb in a later round
Back to top Go down
kcchiefs
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
kcchiefs

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Yea... They were pursuing McNabb acording to the Eagles... I think the pick will be Bradford.. But i wouldnt be shocked at all if it was McCoy either.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:40 pm

They are saying the Raiders are offering Asomahga for McNabb and Samual
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm

If I'm McNabb though I'm praying the Cardinals trade for me. I think the other team along with the Rams in talks are the Bills. I think the QB the Rams want the most is Kolb, and that they would even want Vick before McNabb. I think Vick to the Bills would be a great fit though, unless the Bills have their sights set on Tebow.
Back to top Go down
kcchiefs
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
kcchiefs

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:43 pm

If the Raiders add in a draft pick.. Id say that would be a pretty good deal for both sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects   Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects Empty

Back to top Go down

Rams beging contract talks with four top prospects
Page 1 of 1