ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_left45%**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_left12%**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_left3%**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_left9%**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_left3%**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_left6%**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_left12%**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_left9%**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**

Go down 
+3
OutlawChief
Chiefs09
Touchdown Bowe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Empty
PostSubject: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:21 am

Game starts at 7pm ct! Lets keep shit rollin!
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Anyone going to any games this year? Just found out where I'm sitting Oct 7th vs Ravens. section 117. lower level 20 yard line Isle seats. gonna try to get hook up on raiders game now.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:52 pm

what sucks is in my first money FF league I picked up Flacco to backup Stafford. think Oct 7 is Staffs bye week. Guess I better hit the waiver wire I would rather lose than start Flacco in a game I'm at
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:29 pm

That Def is doing great holding the fastest show on turf to under 13 yds per play
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Rams better watch out now!!! Our 1s are gonna kick their 2s asses!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Carr would have caught that ball Routt watched hit the ground
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Cassel and Hillis looked good. Charles to actually. Our 2nd 3rds looked awful. Quinn won back up job. Stanza was horrible.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 am

OutlawChief wrote:
Cassel and Hillis looked good. Charles to actually. Our 2nd 3rds looked awful. Quinn won back up job. Stanza was horrible.

I agree but Stanzi didn't exactly get any help. Allen got mollested tonight. The 2s and 3s looked terrible! Cassell was very efficient, and I'm liking what I'm seeing from him. Charles made some old school Charles cuts tonight. Poe looked good with the ones but regressed with the 2s. Poe had some nice pressures tonight and had the QB in his paws. He should have had a sack. I liked the one where he beat the guard outside and damn near run down Clemmons from behind on the play Clemmons scrambled for 22. That was another near sack play. Lewis and Arenas got beat tonight quite abit. I like what I see from Jalil Brown. He's doing a nice job filling in for Flowers both this week and last week.

Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 am

Kendrick Lewis Injures The Same Shoulder He Injured Last Year

Headshot_tiny by Joel Thorman on Aug 18, 2012 11:20 PM CDT

The Chiefs lost to the Rams on Saturday night but the score isn't the headline immediately following the game. Chiefs safety Kendrick Lewis exited the game with a shoulder injury, the same shoulder that required surgery in the offseason.

The KC Star's Adam Teicher reported after the game that Lewis was wearing a sling after the game.

To answer the Lewis questions, that's all we know right now.

It's easy to assume the worst because I guess you'd rather be surprised than disappointed. The TV broadcast showed Lewis in quite a bit of pain, as you can see in the photo to the right. He threw his helmet to the ground and you could tell something was obviously wrong. He didn't return to the game after that.

I know an injury to a safety sounds bad -- Eric Berry anyone? -- but even if this is a worst-case-scenario type of thing the Chiefs should be glad they added Abe Elam in the offseason. Losing Lewis for any amount of time obviously wouldn't be ideal but the Chiefs are prepared to handle it.

After the jump, I've got a photo-by-photo breakdown of Lewis' injury.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 am

Damn! That sucks!
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:12 am

Offensively we did alright tonight. Cassel is taking a shit ton of checkdowns but he was moving the offense so I cant complain. I want to see him target Breaston and Baldwin alot more though. He's almost ignoring them. Charles looked great. Hillis is still beastin. OL looked alright. Itll be interesting when Bowe gets back. Backups did absolutely shitty though except Quinn. He was fairly impressive. Stanzi didnt play well..I thought the playcall on 4th down where he fumbled was awful though.

Defensively..up front we got dominated. We didnt get alot of pressure. Poe had a few good pushes and our linebackers did alright but Steven Jackson had too many yards on us. We really miss Flowers. Routt isnt doing too hot so far. Jalil has a long ways to go. Kendrick is out with his shoulder..I think we should look at Nick Collins. If he's healthy, he's a very good safety. We'll see though. Hopefully its not serious.

I think tonight we just mentally werent ready. We came out flat..no energy. The exact opposite of last week when we came out on fire. We play Seattle at home next so hopefully we see the Chiefs that played the Cards..not the Chiefs that played the Rams.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Lewis getting hurt hurts us. We really need Flowers back and to stay healthy all year too. I wouldn't be surprised if we bring back Jon McGraw now.. but I hope we can find a better safety than that.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:50 am

I kind of thought we should have addressed our backup safety situation earlier in the draft anyways being how our backups were absolute shit last year. Elam will be efficient I think..but if Berry or Elam go down, we are seriously screwed.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 pm

I would bet that the Chiefs would have upgraded their backup safety position in the 3rd round had the Chargers not traded up in front of us to take S Brandon Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Chiefs | Kendrick Lewis not considered candidate for IR
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:28:49 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel said Sunday, Aug. 19, that FS Kendrick Lewis (shoulder) is not a candidate for the season-ending Injured Reserve list, although he will have shoulder surgery. Crennel did not offer a timetable for return, but said Lewis will miss "a bit of time."

0 Comments | Source: The Associated Press | Share:

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=3#ixzz246Usj14Z
Back to top Go down
kcchiefs
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
kcchiefs

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Our defense just looked horrible in every way in this game. Awful game. I hope this isnt a preview.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I'm pretty sure we targeted a few safeties, but they were already taken and we didn't trade up for them.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Signing OJ Atogwe probably looks a little better right now..too bad he's with Philly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**   **Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams** Empty

Back to top Go down

**Preseason Game 2: Chiefs @ Rams**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: