ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_left45%With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_left12%With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_left3%With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_left9%With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_left3%With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_left6%With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_left12%With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_left9%With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?

Go down 
+4
RustShack
BigRatt
FatThucker
Chiefs09
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Empty
PostSubject: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 am

Joe Blow--- LT--Alcorn St. A bit of a reach here as he was projected as a late 6th rnd pick but he does fit the system so another great pick by Scott Pioli
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Have you completely lost your touch with reality? You make so many bizarre scenarios I don't think you even know what's real and what's not.

How would you run the Chiefs anyways? I've asked before and you're only ideas for improving the team has been to sign Abreuyo Franklin, to trade 5 first rounders for Peytong Manning. or to purposely tank games to achieve the ultimate goal of drafting 1st overall and taking Andrew Luck. And in the latter case, you might even be getting your way. Maybe the Chiefs are purposely losing just to get Andrew Luck. And what do you do about it? You bitch, bitch, bitch. That's just who you are and what makes you 'special'.

Just realize that not everyone's day is dark and rainy like your trailer park always is.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I love the fact that they are definitely goingt o have a shot at a decent QB. I would love to have the first pick next year. I also love the fact that my 3 main points are true so far. No lines to speak of. No QB. And Jackson is a worthless piece of shit. Hopefully these injuries make it easy enough so not even Pioli can fuck it up
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
I love the fact that they are definitely goingt o have a shot at a decent QB. I would love to have the first pick next year. I also love the fact that my 3 main points are true so far. No lines to speak of. No QB. And Jackson is a worthless piece of shit. Hopefully these injuries make it easy enough so not even Pioli can fuck it up

So far maybe the case. But it wont finish that way! However with Berry and Moeaki out, an all star effort wont be enough in some of these games.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:37 pm

top 10 pick is a sure bet now with top 5 being a real possibility
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Maybe we still manage Luck. I don't want this to happen, but maybe Steele Jantz goes pro and we can snatch him, unless he goes #1 overall that is. I might kill myself if Jantz goes pro after one year though.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 pm

I know I'm extreme with my posts and in reality I hate thinking the Chiefs are going to suck this year, but I do think long term it could really benefit us. We really do have some young talent and to pick early every round to add to it next year cant hurt. I think it's going to be a deep draft. It's just gonna suck this season.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:47 am

I just cant see Pioli picking another QB..even if were #1. And I cant see us taking Joe Blow either..he's a LT. Too important of a position for Pioli's drafting.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Power Rankings
Current Team Previous
1 Packers · Trends 1
They couldn't be stopped, but they couldn't stop the Saints either. They have to tighten up that defense as the season moves on.
2 Patriots · Trends 2
Can they get any better on offense? Tom Brady was sensational against Miami, but has to bounce back on a short week against a good San Diego team.
3 Chargers · Trends 5
They looked shaky early against the Vikings, but settled down after falling behind by 10. The special teams still gave up a return for a score. They need to fix that.
4 Eagles · Trends 8
They did some nice things, but Mike Vick has to stay in the pocket more. Now he starts in Atlanta against his former team, which will be big.
5 Ravens · Trends 9
The Ravens sent the rest of the NFL -- and especially the Steelers -- a loud message with their thumping Sunday. Joe Flacco looked confident, a good sign moving forward.
6 Jets · Trends 10
The comeback against the Cowboys speaks volumes about their mental toughness. I just worry they will play a lot of close games -- and you can't do that in all of them.
7 Texans · Trends 14
They looked every bit like a division winner in blowing out the Manning-less Colts. That front seven might be pretty good.
8 Bears · Trends 16
Step-back team? That's what many of us were saying before the season. The big victory over Atlanta must make us re-think that.
9 Falcons · Trends 3
The good news is they lost their opener last year and went on to win 13 games. The bad news is they have the Eagles coming to Atlanta for Mike Vick's first start in Atlanta for the Eagles.
10 Steelers · Trends 4
Is age starting to become an issue on defense? We'll call that horrible game against Baltimore a mulligan.
11 Saints · Trends 6
Will they be in a lot of shootouts this season or can that defense be fixed? It was ugly at Green Bay.
12 Cowboys · Trends 7
Just when you think they can do something, they choke away a game like they did against the Jets. The injuries are starting to add up.
13 Lions · Trends 20
Best thing about the opener: Matt Stafford. He has a chance for a special season.
14 Redskins · Trends 24
Maybe the Shanahans knew what they were doing with Rex Grossman. He looked sharp. And that defense looked much improved.
15 Giants · Trends 11
Turnovers are the bane of Tom Coughlin's existence. So why does this team always have big ones?
16 Cardinals · Trends 19
The Kevin Kolb era is off to a good start. But if they don't play better on defense he might have to win a lot of shootouts.
17 Bills · Trends 29
Was that the real deal in Kansas City? Ryan Fitzpatrick was sensational. Maybe they knew what they were doing passing on a quarterback in the first round.
18 Jaguars · Trends 22
The new quarterback is Luke McCown, but they look like the same run-heavy team. The defense is improved, which had to happen.
19 Raiders · Trends 17
Darren McFadden might lead the league in rushing. This is a team loaded with speed -- and it shows.
20 49ers · Trends 26
It's too bad they can't play the Seahawks every week. The offense, especially the passing game, is still a concern.
21 Buccaneers · Trends 13
I worried they would take a step back this season, but not nearly as bad as they did against the Lions. Where's the speed on offense?
22 Colts · Trends 12
The head of the snake is gone. The snake is dead. The Colts are playing for next season.
23 Rams · Trends 15
This team was hammered by injuries in the first week. If Sam Bradford misses time, that will be the biggest of them all.
24 Dolphins · Trends 18
They have to be encouraged by what they saw out of Chad Henne against the Patriots. Now the defense has to learn to cover the tight ends.
25 Bengals · Trends 32
Winning on the road to open the season is huge for this young team. There might be more talent around than some thought.
26 Panthers · Trends 30
The future looks bright after watching Cam Newton do what he did against Arizona. But one game is not a career.
27 Browns · Trends 28
So much for the big step forward. You can't lose at home to the Bengals -- with a backup quarterback -- and expect to be considered a team taking strides.
28 Vikings · Trends 23
Donovan McNabb was terrible against the Chargers. One more of those and it could be time to go to Christian Ponder.
29 Broncos · Trends 27
Would Tim Tebow have fumbled at a crucial point as Kyle Orton did against the Raiders? You think that line was repeated at times. Looks like the Broncos are in for a long season.
30 Titans · Trends 25
New coach, same team. It's a limited passing team that can't fall behind or it is in trouble.
31 Seahawks · Trends 31
You have to wonder what they were thinking deciding to go with Tarvaris Jackson. It's going to be a long season.
32 Chiefs · Trends 21
They are the team on the slide -- the super-slide. Is Todd Haley on shaky ground or what?
PrintEmail a FriendFacebook1Twitter2Stumble UponGoogleYahooDiggDeliciousShare
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

We're so fucked...
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:56 pm

On the bright side the only way to go is up. Maybe its time for Pioli to start rebuilding. oh wait I forgot, he already did that.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Lucky Losers: Take One
Posted on: September 13, 2011 10:16 am
Print Email a Friend Facebook Twitter ShareScore: 247
Log-in to rate:Log-in to rate: Log-in to rate: It's never too soon to handicap the field for Stanford's Andrew Luck, a slam-dunk as the first pick in next year's draft, so let's get started. Essentially, this season goes this: You lose, and you win. That's right, the lucky loser gets a parting gift, and that gift is Luck, the most promising collegiate quarterback in years. The question, of course, is: Who is the Lucky Loser? Ah, that's why I'm here. Each week I'll rank the field, dissecting the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to be last, and let the roll call begin.

5. Cleveland-- That's five straight losses dating back to last season, including two to Cincinnati. The Browns aren't all that bad. In fact, I'll be surprised if they hang around our Bottom Five long. But that season-opening defeat does make you realize how intoxicating Atlanta's offer of five draft choices for Julio Jones was. Cleveland needs playmakers like McDonald's needs hamburger buns ... yet it passed on Jones. Oh, well, it could be another long year, Cleveland, and you know the drill. But look at this way: At least you have a quarterback. Now he needs help.

Next loss: Good news, Browns fans, your team just drew Indianapolis. You may pick up a "Get out of jail" card next Sunday.

4. Seattle -- OK, so the Seahawks lost their fifth straight road game, including the playoffs. Big deal. They lost to San Francisco last season, too, yet won the division ... then beat the defending Super Bowl champions. But there is something wrong in Emerald City, and that something is defense. There isn't one. In fact, there hasn't been for some time. Sunday's loss marked the eighth time in the last 10 starts that Seattle hemorrhaged 30 or more points, with opponents averaging 31.4 points in that span. That puts your quarterback at a disadvantage, and Seattle's quarterback is Tarvaris Jackson. Check, please.

Next loss: at Pittsburgh

3. Tennessee -- When the Titans made Vince Young the third pick of the 2006 draft they waited until the fourth game to swtich quarterbacks, sitting down Kerry Collins and sending Young on to the field. The same scenario could play out here, with Jake Locker getting the call, and maybe it should. There is talent, but without Chris Johnson doing much of anything -- and he had 24 yards rushing the other day -- the Titans are toast. I like Matt Hasselbeck, and he's a solid veteran who can win you games. But he keeps the position warm until Locker is ready. Locker is the future, and at some point, maybe soon, fans won't tolerate another lost season. They'll want a glimpse of the future.

Next loss: Baltimore

2. Kansas City -- This one's a little tough to digest. Eight months ago the Chiefs were a playoff team, coming off a sensational 10-6 season that earned them a division championship. But that was then, and this is now, and now they're in disarray. They just lost safety Eric Berry for the season. They lost tight end Tony Moeaki for the season. They lost to Buffalo ... at home, no less, where they were 7-1 a year ago. And it wasn't just a defeat; it was a blowout. Worse, it was to ...Buffalo. Obviously, they can right themselves quickly because they did a year ago. But there are disturbing signs that make me wonder if that's possible. I already pegged them as a team that would slide. I didn't think it would be this far.

Next loss:: at Detroit

1. INDIANAPOLIS -- Someone asked me if team vice chairman Bill Polian was so brilliant that he chose this year to tank the season. Preposterious. Unthikable. Ridiculous. I mean, they're not down here with Peyton Manning, right? Except they don't have Manning and may not for the season. So where does that put them? At the back of the class, that's where. The Colts aren't just hapless without Manning; they look pretty hopeless, too. Sad, huh? Not if you're interested in the long-term future of the franchise. I see where coach Jim Caldwell said the mistakes they committed vs. Houston are "all correctable". For the long-term health of the franchise, I hope not. If you're going to stink, this is the year to bottom out. Don't just be 5-11 bad or 4-12. Go for the gold. Make it 2-14 or 1-15. Heck, take no chances and pull a Detroit Lions. So you sacrifice a year. You gain a franchise quarterback for the next 10. People tell me the Colts should start looking for another quarterback, and maybe they're right. Start Curtis Painter, and hope for the worst.

Next loss: Cleveland.

Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Everyone thought Mt. Cody was only going to a 2 down player in the NFL. that was before he went from 400 to 335 in only a year. You have to credit Newsome!
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:25 pm

OL or bust Smile
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 pm

BigRatt wrote:
Everyone thought Mt. Cody was only going to a 2 down player in the NFL. that was before he went from 400 to 335 in only a year. You have to credit Newsome!

we are so stacked there he wouldnt play here
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:20 pm

I think Powe will be a great NT still. No not this year, but his time will come.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:38 pm

RustShack wrote:
I think Powe will be a great NT still. No not this year, but his time will come.

His ass was dominate in college when i watched him. He was a clog everywhere. I dont know if he will be in the great category but i think he will be a good player for sure.
Back to top Go down
kcchiefs
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
kcchiefs

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Charles gone for the year.. I think we are def looking at the number one pick and Andrew Luck.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:58 pm

yeah... sorry for giving Pioli too much credit to get us the 4th pick. he's too stupid too even make the team that good.
Back to top Go down
kcchiefs
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
kcchiefs

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 pm

I understand.. You just made this after the Bills game.. I would of made the same mistake.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
yeah... sorry for giving Pioli too much credit to get us the 4th pick. he's too stupid too even make the team that good.

what a moron! even the great Bells a Check flubs a draft now and again. All of NEs 2007 draft class is now gone. It happens once and awhile. I'm still giving Pioli the benefit of the doubt, you walk into a situation without your scouts. He took the 1 player he didn't have to make the conversion to the 3-4. Not to mention that the 09 class as a whole lots like shit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 pm

BigRatt wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

what a moron! even the great Bells a Check flubs a draft now and again. All of NEs 2007 draft class is now gone. It happens once and awhile. I'm still giving Pioli the benefit of the doubt, you walk into a situation without your scouts. He took the 1 player he didn't have to make the conversion to the 3-4. Not to mention that the 09 class as a whole lots like shit anyway.

lol. I feel your anger. you got fooled by the hype when in truth Pioli hasnt ever done shit. we all got fooled at first. some of us have just seen the truth sooner than others. hopefully he isnt dumb enough to pass on Luck with the #1 pick.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:39 pm

and if I'm a moron yet I've been right about this team a lot more than you what does that make you?
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
and if I'm a moron yet I've been right about this team a lot more than you what does that make you?

your not shit, you have no clue about how to build a team. your just some punk who runs around pulling his pecker and jumping from band wagon to band wagon every year. I have been around alot longer than you and I know damn good and well that is happening right now is a result of not having an off season program and injuries mounting as fast as you can count them. I didn't take very seriously this offseason the implication of losing Weis, but it may be the most important loss yet. I am completely right about the talent that is on this team, and time will tell it. At least i have played the game, I have played 2 years Semi Pro with guys who were actually draft picks to respective teams. (Pittsburg, Baltimore, Skins). I'm going to open tryouts at my school in the spring where i think I will make the team at 31.What the fuck do you have? Other than you gay boyfriends cock up your ass or down your throat!
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:00 pm

lol. you can play yet you are a stupid fuck that dont KNOW shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?   With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select? Empty

Back to top Go down

With 4th pick in 2012 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next