ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_left45%Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_left12%Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_left3%Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_left9%Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_left3%Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_left6%Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_left12%Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_left9%Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Official Matt Cassel sucks thread

Go down 
+6
SylvesterMalone1978
redross006
RustShack
Chiefs09
OutlawChief
Touchdown Bowe
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:17 pm

He fooled us in the first half. Same shit, different year.

Bash away.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:23 pm

You know I have always defended this guy. I am so done with it. I am ready to eat crow and admit I was wrong. Gave him to much faith for way to long. Cassel needs to go. And he needs to go right now. Anyone wanna say I told you so. Or anything let me have it. I have done poored out the Cassel kool aid. We need to start Quinn next week.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Might as well add Jackson to this list. I dont care how good you are against the run. more than one team has one a SB recently being dead last in running the ball. this is a new NFL.
You need to be able to get pressure with the least amount of guys possible. With KC we have to bring the whole house because our line couldnt do it if it was just a QB and center lined up against them.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
You know I have always defended this guy. I am so done with it. I am ready to eat crow and admit I was wrong. Gave him to much faith for way to long. Cassel needs to go. And he needs to go right now. Anyone wanna say I told you so. Or anything let me have it. I have done poored out the Cassel kool aid. We need to start Quinn next week.

Welcome to the anti-Cassel bandwagon!

Honestly when I watched him in the first half..and that pass to Boss..It halfway made me regret what I said. Then we missed a FG, got down by a good margin, and Cassel had to lead us back. Cassel then showed his true form and became the piece of shit he's always been. When youre 30 years old, and you still throw across the field like he did, thats just stupid. Same shit, different year. Lets move on please.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Might as well add Jackson to this list. I dont care how good you are against the run. more than one team has one a SB recently being dead last in running the ball. this is a new NFL.
You need to be able to get pressure with the least amount of guys possible. With KC we have to bring the whole house because our line couldnt do it if it was just a QB and center lined up against them.

Richard Seymour is about the only 3-4 DL who was both successful as a run stopper and pass rusher.

Realize this. Jackson is not a pass rusher.

Jackson is not a pass rusher.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Yor are right he is not. that is why he isnt worth a shit. and that is why KC CBs will have to cover longer than any other team in the NFL once again. And they decided to downgrade at CB2.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Its okay that you are so big a fan you are blinded from reality. You are one type of fan I am another. I actually look at the real picture
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Its okay that you are so big a fan you are blinded from reality. You are one type of fan I am another. I actually look at the real picture

Bullshit.

You just fail to realize what players are supposed to do in specific schemes. Youre expecting 3-4 D lineman to have 10+ sacks.

Real picture is, we were missing our best pass rusher, and best corner against a team with 3-4 legit weapons on offense.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:09 pm

09, you must think the Packers are fucking retarded too right? AJ Hawk at LB = Jackson as a 3-4 DE.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:02 pm

If Pioli would nut up and do whatever it takes to go out and get KC an Aaron Rogers I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 pm

The Colts are closer to a SB than Pioli is. Washington showed today they might be to. You can keep looking at the past all you want but you need a competent QB to win it all today.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

Bullshit.

You just fail to realize what players are supposed to do in specific schemes. Youre expecting 3-4 D lineman to have 10+ sacks.

Real picture is, we were missing our best pass rusher, and best corner against a team with 3-4 legit weapons on offense.

must be why a lot of teams are going away from the 3-4
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
If Pioli would nut up and do whatever it takes to go out and get KC an Aaron Rogers I'll take it.

So, we should wait a good QB falls to us in the draft?

OK one thread you want to give up most of our draft picks for most of the decade, and in another you want to do it the Packers way and wait for one to fall? Or is it just Pioli's fault that one hasn't fallen to us yet?
Back to top Go down
redross006
Amateur
Amateur
redross006

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 pm

It's Pioli who has stood by Cassel come hell or high water... and Pioli is your boy Rust...spin it so that this is a brilliant plan by Pioli to get us a playoff win. Orton would have been MUCH MUCH better... but god forbid we bring in someone who might injure Cassel's delicate ego. If this team goes down in flames due to Cassel... then Pioli needs to leave town w/him because it has been Pioli's call all along to stick w/ this piss poor QB.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

Bullshit.

must be why a lot of teams are going away from the 3-4

Ravens, 49rs, Steelers, Texans all run 3-4 defenses. Not a bad group. Colts just switched to one. I dont think teams are going away from the 3-4.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

redross006 wrote:
It's Pioli who has stood by Cassel come hell or high water... and Pioli is your boy Rust...spin it so that this is a brilliant plan by Pioli to get us a playoff win. Orton would have been MUCH MUCH better... but god forbid we bring in someone who might injure Cassel's delicate ego. If this team goes down in flames due to Cassel... then Pioli needs to leave town w/him because it has been Pioli's call all along to stick w/ this piss poor QB.

The minute Orton was waived he said he didnt want to come to KC. Why the hell would he want to resign with us, especially when Dallas offered to make him the highest paid backup in the league? Couple mil a year just to hold a clipboard? Doesnt sound too shabby.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Just because Pioli is a great GM for the Chiefs, doesn't mean he hasn't made a few mistakes like any other GM.

Kyle Orton didn't want to come to KC in the first place, and was free to leave as he was a free agent. He also might have felt Romo would lose his job before Cassel.

Orton also is really the only other QB Pioli has had a shot at since coming to KC. He also isn't much better than Cassel. He was better at picking up yards, but he still couldn't score and was even worse than Cassel in the redzone.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:34 pm

RustShack wrote:
Just because Pioli is a great GM for the Chiefs, doesn't mean he hasn't made a few mistakes like any other GM.

Kyle Orton didn't want to come to KC in the first place, and was free to leave as he was a free agent. He also might have felt Romo would lose his job before Cassel.

Orton also is really the only other QB Pioli has had a shot at since coming to KC. He also isn't much better than Cassel. He was better at picking up yards, but he still couldn't score and was even worse than Cassel in the redzone.
Maybe Manning wouldnt give Pioli the time of day because he knew Pioli was an idiot and Clark doesnt have the desire to win.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
RustShack wrote:

Maybe Manning wouldnt give Pioli the time of day because he knew Pioli was an idiot and Clark doesnt have the desire to win.

Right. It had nothing to do with his relationship with John Elway. Absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
redross006
Amateur
Amateur
redross006

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
redross006 wrote:

The minute Orton was waived he said he didnt want to come to KC. Why the hell would he want to resign with us, especially when Dallas offered to make him the highest paid backup in the league? Couple mil a year just to hold a clipboard? Doesnt sound too shabby.
He would have wanted to play here if he thought that Pioli would have given him a legitimate chance to compete for the starting job( which he would have won) but we ALL know that Pioli was never gonna let that happen. Cassel's status as the starter was NEVER in jeopardy because Pioli was never gonna bring in any legitimate competition. You honestly think that Orton would rather be a backup in Dallas then a Starter in KC. If so then that speaks volumes as to how players outside the Chiefs view this organization.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Wasn't Cassel already out when we claimed him and Orton still didn't want to come here? The Pioli haters are delusional and will make anything up to try to make an argument.

I have not seen one shred of evidence of anything you guys are saying. Only response we get is Pioli is stupid, Hunt is cheap.
Back to top Go down
redross006
Amateur
Amateur
redross006

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:57 pm

RustShack wrote:
Wasn't Cassel already out when we claimed him and Orton still didn't want to come here? The Pioli haters are delusional and will make anything up to try to make an argument.

Only response we get is Pioli is stupid, Hunt is cheap.
Apparently common sense escapes you.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Should have gave Matt Flynn a huge contract to come do the same shit Cassel does.

Dammit Pioli!
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:06 pm

redross006 wrote:
RustShack wrote:

I'm not the one who's failing to grasp whats actually happened. I'm not making shit up because I wanted someone else. I want someone else, but I'm not gonna lie to myself and pick a scapegoat for why it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
redross006
Amateur
Amateur
redross006

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 pm

RustShack wrote:
redross006 wrote:
RustShack wrote:

I'm not the one who's failing to grasp whats actually happened. I'm not making shit up because I wanted someone else. I want someone else, but I'm not gonna lie to myself and pick a scapegoat for why it didn't happen.
so what you are saying is that Cassel has been the ONLY logical option during the Pioli regime began. Whatever..... Are you actually Scott Pioli himself but incognito? That would explain why you think Pioli is so Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Matt Cassel sucks thread   Official Matt Cassel sucks thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Matt Cassel sucks thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: