ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_left45%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_left12%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_left3%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_left9%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_left3%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_left6%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_left12%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_left9%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD

Go down 
+3
BigRatt
RustShack
Chiefs09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Were Jackson and Gregg inactive today? I didnt see anything on either one of them on CBS sports gametracker where they have the defensive stats.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:58 pm

LOL. no white guy in their right mind enters that area after dark. it's worse than downtown Memphis. not worried about you it's the thugs you bring with you. it takes a lot of you and 2 guns apiece. it is only 5 minutes from the hall though.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:59 pm

you can afford the cab
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:59 pm

just sell some of your stolen wheels
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:25 pm

even the white trash that lives there hates white outsiders. that is one of the few places that there is only trash. black or white it dont matter it is a trash only place, that is why the zoo is dying.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Damnit! I should have 'lol'ed!

Why does it always take you 4 posts over a period of a half hour to get your point across?
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:02 pm

probably the Makers 46
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Swatted passes have made a difference for the Chiefs defense over the last two games and Tyson Jackson has been in the middle of the block party.

Jackson got his hand on another pass this week when Donovan McNabb was looking for Bernard Berrian on a second down pass in the closing minutes of play. The batted ball came one play after NT Kelly Gregg knocked down a McNabb pass at the Kansas City 41-yard line.

Had Gregg not gotten a paw on the football, it might have been a different outcome at Arrowhead. Vikings TE Visanthe Shiancoe was running open inside Kansas City’s Red Zone when McNabb’s pass fell incomplete at the line of scrimmage.

Back to top Go down
SC_Ed
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:21 am

I called this guy a bust on draft day and I don't see anything to change my mind Pioli has to go.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 am

SC_Ed wrote:
I called this guy a bust on draft day and I don't see anything to change my mind Pioli has to go.

u couldnt be more wrong
Back to top Go down
SC_Ed
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 am

BigRatt wrote:
SC_Ed wrote:

u couldnt be more wrong

Is he as good as Suh who was taken in a similar draft position? not even in the same ballpark. This is why I stopped posting here you guys all are such company men. You support whatever the Chiefs do and any dissenting voice is labeled wrong. I am not wrong, Jackson is a BUST face it. If you take a guy that high at #3 you expect Suh, he hasn't been that guy. Dorsey is the same way, taken at what #5?

I told all of you Cassell was a worthless POS and yeah he still is, we were lucky to get into the playoffs last year because of a weak schedule, and look what happened.

We need to look at this team realistically and not as fans, they are the same crap 4-12 team we have had since before Pioli took over.

Lets look at who we could have taken if Pioli wasn't so arrogant,

Mayo
Clady
Chris Johnson
Desean Jackson
Ray Rice

09 Jackson year
Clay Matthews
Brian Cushing
Hakeem Nicks
Kenny Britt
Mike Oher
Brian Orakpo

10-I have no complaints Berry was the right choice

11- It's too early to tell

Point is these players were on the board when we drafted and we ended up with Dorsey and Jackson. If you call that the signs of a good GM then I don't know what to tell you.

Back to top Go down
SC_Ed
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:07 am

If Jackson was taken in the third round where he should have been drafted rather than 3 overall I might be inclined to agree with you on his progress so far, he is playing like third round talent.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 pm

SC_Ed wrote:
BigRatt wrote:
SC_Ed wrote:

u couldnt be more wrong

Is he as good as Suh who was taken in a similar draft position? not even in the same ballpark. This is why I stopped posting here you guys all are such company men. You support whatever the Chiefs do and any dissenting voice is labeled wrong. I am not wrong, Jackson is a BUST face it. If you take a guy that high at #3 you expect Suh, he hasn't been that guy. Dorsey is the same way, taken at what #5?

I told all of you Cassell was a worthless POS and yeah he still is, we were lucky to get into the playoffs last year because of a weak schedule, and look what happened.

We need to look at this team realistically and not as fans, they are the same crap 4-12 team we have had since before Pioli took over.

Lets look at who we could have taken if Pioli wasn't so arrogant,

Mayo
Clady
Chris Johnson
Desean Jackson
Ray Rice

09 Jackson year
Clay Matthews
Brian Cushing
Hakeem Nicks
Kenny Britt
Mike Oher
Brian Orakpo

10-I have no complaints Berry was the right choice

11- It's too early to tell

Point is these players were on the board when we drafted and we ended up with Dorsey and Jackson. If you call that the signs of a good GM then I don't know what to tell you.

No Jackson and Dorsey are not busts! Ryan Sims and Junior Savaii were busts. Pioli didn't draft Dorsey, get your shit straight. Its always easy to go back and say we could have taken this player or that player. The fact of the matter is, when u need a DE or a DT, a LB, OLB, OT is not gonna fit the bill. You draft the players u just mentioned and we are 1-15 without the D line. For the last time, I wish people would stop using Suh as the example. Suhs of the world are once in a generation type players that are not there every year to be drafted. Even the mightly Suh can not completely stop the run. I watched the lions and bears game last night as the bears run thru the middle of that defense for 122 yards. If we had Berry right now, this defense would be top 10. We are getting tore up over the top. What i have seen over the last 3 games from the front 7 gets me excited. U guys claim that the DEs are busts because they are not getting sacks. Pioli knew exactly what he was getting in Jackson because he compared him to Russell Maryland, which didn't do anything particully well. He said that Russell allowed them to play defense like they wanted to, what does that mean? It means they are to be space eaters and open the game up for the LBs which they have done. We talk about Halis and DJ's rise to ascension. Dorsey and Jackson are the reasons. The last 3 games, i have paid close attention to Jackson. Hes not getting walled off the line. Hes taken the RT 2 to 3 steps into the backfield, sometimes farther. Hes actually been about a step from a sack about 3 times in the last 3 games. Hes getting better at keeping contain and stringing out plays. They are shutting down the run very nicely! Thats all you can ask for in my opinion. They are putting Hali and Houston in good pass rushing positions. Hali didn't have a sack but was in the backfield a ton. Houston had several nice pressures. We have a Defense that we can win with. We have to find consistant QB play, if Cassell continues to play like he has we are going to win alot of games this year. If Succop makes the 38 yard chip shot he missed to tie the game, and Cassell doesn't throw the pick at SD. We are more than likely 3-2 going into the bye with 3 of our best players out for the year. With Berry, Charles, Moeaki out, we are playing better than I would have imagined at this point. The real test will be the Oakland game to see where we stand. I wish we were going to be into a position to draft a elite QB this year, but I dont think its going to happen unless they trade a bunch of picks to get up and get one. With where this team stands talent wise, I completely ok with a trade like that.

Last edited by BigRatt on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Were Jackson and Gregg inactive today? I didnt see anything on either one of them on CBS sports gametracker where they have the defensive stats.

They held Indy to 78 yards rushing. I think thats the only stat that matters!
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:56 pm

SC_Ed wrote:
If Jackson was taken in the third round where he should have been drafted rather than 3 overall I might be inclined to agree with you on his progress so far, he is playing like third round talent.

No way he would have fell outside the top 15 picks.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

We could have taken almost anyone in that draft and they would have not lived up to their draft status. Its not Jackson's fault that draft class sucked. Typically takes three years to judge most DL. Jackson has been looking pretty good this year, not bad considering the lockout and being hurt last year.

Hes not going to live up to number three, but hes still going to be good. If Suh had been there, yeah we probably would have drafted him. But if he were in that got awful draft, he would have been unquestioned #1 pick.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm

But I'm not all that upset about him not getting a the gem of the class every single year. But it would be pretty cool if he lived up to Chiefs fans standards and becomes better than the best GM in history.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 am

BigRatt wrote:
SC_Ed wrote:

No way he would have fell outside the top 15 picks.

You are right Ratt. I think he was projected to go to Denver which I think was in the top 15. Everyone on here knows how I feel about Jackson but you wont hear me bashing him if he keeps looking better. I hope the SOB proves me wrong and turns out great. I still dont see it but will be happy if it happens.
Back to top Go down
SC_Ed
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 am

Good stuff BigRatt, we can agree to disagree. I don't think Pioli is good and outside of Berry all of his draft picks and trades have been ass. Obviously we disagree.

Chiefs09- We should have let him to go Denver.
Back to top Go down
SC_Ed
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:08 am

Jackson was a combine workout hero, you don't go from unheard of to #3 overall unless your a bust.

COUGH COUGH AKILI SMITH COUGH COUGH

Jackson will be bagging groceries in a year, so enjoy him now.

Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 pm

You should look at the stuff Ratt posted in the Curry thread about this subject.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 pm

And Jackson wont be bagging groceries anytime soon. He will play in the NFL at least ten years baring injury. His next contract just wont be nearly as big.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Unless he really breaks out soon, which isn't off the table.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 pm

I actually feel really good about this years draft class, as I do last years. I'm not gonna hold it against Pioli too much for not having a great draft in the worst draft class in NFL history. Not to mention he didn't even have his own scouting or personel department in place yet for that draft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3