ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_left45%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_left12%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_left3%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_left9%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_left3%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_left6%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_left12%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_left9%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD

Go down 
+3
BigRatt
RustShack
Chiefs09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Were Jackson and Gregg inactive today? I didnt see anything on either one of them on CBS sports gametracker where they have the defensive stats.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:14 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
BigRatt wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
and 5 years from now you all will be saying you cant build a team in 7 years, Pioli is the best gm in all of football.

You dont have a clue!

more like pioli doesnt have a clue

more like haley doesnt have a clue
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:59 pm

LOL. look what blaming the coaches has done for the raiders lately. I dont know if Haley is great or not, but I do know we suck at QB and both lines. Albert is not a LT. We have no RT. we have no NT or DE on Jacksons side of the ball. Pioli gives Haley players. He's failed on the lines without a doubt. Before you get your panties in an uproar I'm not saying Pioli got Albert. But Albert would be a fine RT or G so getting a decent LT would fix 2 positions.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:20 pm

I don't like Albert at RT at all. I've supported him at LT. I think we could have one of the best left sides in the NFL if Gaither was our LT and Albert LG.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 pm

RustShack wrote:
I don't like Albert at RT at all. I've supported him at LT. I think we could have one of the best left sides in the NFL if Gaither was our LT and Albert LG.

I agree on the LT and LG combo. Gaither if healthy is a bad ass LT.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:09 am

Jackson made the stat sheet in week 2. He recorded 1 tackle. this guy is breaking out now!!! next stop canton!!!!! speaking of Canton Ratt where is the semipro hall of fame?
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:03 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
Jackson made the stat sheet in week 2. He recorded 1 tackle. this guy is breaking out now!!! next stop canton!!!!! speaking of Canton Ratt where is the semipro hall of fame?

Sounds like fightin' words! We have an all-out brawl on our hands people! Chiefs09 begins the match with a Floyd Mayweather like cheap shot from the comfort of his couch! I don't know how BigRatt can recover from such a powerful blow!
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Being semi pro makes you the best talent evaluator in KC. should apply for Piolis job since Pioli thinks gregg is great, siler is great, cassel is great, jackson is great.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Being semi pro makes you the best talent evaluator in KC. should apply for Piolis job since Pioli thinks gregg is great, siler is great, cassel is great, jackson is great.

At least i have an idea of what the hell it actually takes to play this game. Its obvious you dont have a damn clue. I never said any of those players are Great! Gregg was great in his prime! Heres the thing, you dont have to have great players to have Synergy and to be great as a unit! It comes down to is the player good enough to do his job or an espect of his job that allows someone else to do theirs.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:

where is the mighty might hall of fame? I have been on the field with NFL Players, have u?
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:48 pm

No but I can obviously see talent and lack of talent better than you. the fact that you played against players is not impressive at all when it comes to talent evaluation. when it comes to that you arent very good at all. you might be the best semipro player of all time but it means nothing in any of these threads here.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 pm

FatThucker wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

Sounds like fightin' words! We have an all-out brawl on our hands people! Chiefs09 begins the match with a Floyd Mayweather like cheap shot from the comfort of his couch! I don't know how BigRatt can recover from such a powerful blow!

I like a good brawl once in awhile, nothing like a good fight to live life and burn some stress. That chicken shit would probally shit down both legs if somebody confronted him on the street!
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Probably but havent heard anything but talk yet. You kids the ones like fight talk when things arent going your way. tough to handle the truth when you are still very immature I guess.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Probably but havent heard anything but talk yet. You kids the ones like fight talk when things arent going your way. tough to handle the truth when you are still very immature I guess. I'm at 103rd and Holmes twice a week. that seems to be pretty center in KC. I'll be there Friday at 9 or 9:15 friday morning in my flowers jersey.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Probably but havent heard anything but talk yet. You kids the ones like fight talk when things arent going your way. tough to handle the truth when you are still very immature I guess. I'm at 103rd and Holmes twice a week. that seems to be pretty center in KC. I'll be there Friday at 9 or 9:15 friday morning in my flowers jersey.

Dont tempt me! There is nothing immature about a good fight. Only the strong survive in a dog eat dog world.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 pm

turn north on holmes at Interstate 435. 1st right is 105th, turn right there and follow around for 1/2 mile. IBEW local union 124 is on the left at the end of street. payin my last quarter dues friday morning at 9 to 9:15. I will either be in a flowers or berry jersey.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm

and I'm not tempting anyone. you 2 are the big tough guys that want to fight because I am right. it is a maturity thing. when you have to start fight over being wrong about a football team it has a lot to do with maturity. I dont care either way.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
and I'm not tempting anyone. you 2 are the big tough guys that want to fight because I am right. it is a maturity thing. when you have to start fight over being wrong about a football team it has a lot to do with maturity. I dont care either way.

your hilarious! your not right! If i wanted your ass beat, it would be.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 pm

I dont doubt it one bit. Ive had it beat before. I am one fat ass out of shape bourbon drinking motherfucker and if you are still trying out I'm sure you are in a hell of a lot better shape than me. the sad part is that it was another dumbass on here instigating the whole thing. I was just giving you shit on your football playing when fathucker jumped in. So maybe its fathucker that should be kicking my ass. My guess is most guys on here probably could but it dont bother me. I worked enough this last quarter to keep my health insurance good through next March. Thats part of why I am going to the hall Friday. got to pay dues and check in with the benefits office to double check my hours.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
I dont doubt it one bit. Ive had it beat before. I am one fat ass out of shape bourbon drinking motherfucker and if you are still trying out I'm sure you are in a hell of a lot better shape than me. the sad part is that it was another dumbass on here instigating the whole thing. I was just giving you shit on your football playing when fathucker jumped in. So maybe its fathucker that should be kicking my ass. My guess is mitost guys on here probably could but it dont bother me. I worked enough this last quarter to keep my health insurance good through next March. Thats part of why I am going to the hall Friday. got to pay dues and check in with the benefits office to double check my hours.

I've been there myself a time or two. I'm probally in the best shape of my life right now though. I had a disagreement with my high school coach that led to my recruiting getting jacked up. I'm not claiming to the NFLs lost secret because that would be non sense. I played with some draft picks that didn't make it and several undrafted guys that did make it for a bit. The guy i played against in high school who has been in the league 10 years is Seth Wand. He went to Catholic High School here in Springfield. We did battle every year and was about even. He went to Northwestern and won 2 division 2 national championships and got drafted in the 3rd round by the titans. He started for a couple of years and has been just a backup with Houston and Oakland. Oakland just cut him loose a couple weeks ago. None the less, college football was always a dream of mine. After reading about a 59 year old making the roster. I decided its time.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:02 am

Did you try out for the arena team here when it got started? we had a couple guys try out in my local but didnt make the roster. I was working around one of the guys. this guy looked the linebacker part but said I wouldnt believe the speed some of these guys played with. now days you have to be huge and fast.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:19 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
Did you try out for the arena team here when it got started? we had a couple guys try out in my local but didnt make the roster. I was working around one of the guys. this guy looked the linebacker part but said I wouldnt believe the speed some of these guys played with. now days you have to be huge and fast.

No, I played in Virginia. I'm actually 4 hours south of KC in springfield. Speed is intense. I played against a 300 pound DT who spent some time with Baltimore that was probally as fast as my high school RB. He was an absolute handfull. We had a 175 pound RB named Darrell Overton that ran a 4.32. I mean as soon as i could get out of my stance and turn my man inside from the RG spot, he was 40 yards down the field. He actually was supposed to go to NFL Europe the year before it closed, but i never did hear anything more about him. We had a scout from the 49ers who come to see him.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
I dont doubt it one bit. Ive had it beat before. I am one fat ass out of shape bourbon drinking motherfucker and if you are still trying out I'm sure you are in a hell of a lot better shape than me. the sad part is that it was another dumbass on here instigating the whole thing. I was just giving you shit on your football playing when fathucker jumped in. So maybe its fathucker that should be kicking my ass. My guess is most guys on here probably could but it dont bother me. I worked enough this last quarter to keep my health insurance good through next March. Thats part of why I am going to the hall Friday. got to pay dues and check in with the benefits office to double check my hours.

I wasn't instigating, I just pointed out that you were being a coward.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:04 pm

And giving directions to your union hall? Real classy. Why not your old frat house?
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:53 pm

no coward here. not like I'm gonna be stupid and give out my actual address to some lunatic I dont know. I have no problem meeting any1 anywhere in the area.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:11 pm

How about Swope Park tonight at 9:00? Wear your Flowers jersey, I would hate for some poor sap wearing a Berry jersey to get accidentally run over by a car!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next