ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_left45%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_left12%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_left3%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_left9%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_left3%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_left6%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_left12%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_left9%TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD

Go down 
+3
BigRatt
RustShack
Chiefs09
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Empty
PostSubject: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Were Jackson and Gregg inactive today? I didnt see anything on either one of them on CBS sports gametracker where they have the defensive stats.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Quiet in here today. Figured there would be all kinds of talk in here after opening day. Oh thats right, the only guy that is talking is the one that has been right on everything he has said yet is bashed every time he speaks the truth. Time to start the Luck train. And the train to take Pioli out of town is starting to warm up too. He makes Al Davis look like a draft day genius. Looking back I wonder if Pioli really wanted Mays over Berry but someone actually stood up to him once.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 pm

All aboard! toot toot
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Quiet in here today. gured there would be all kinds of talk in here after opening day. Oh thats right, the only guy that is talking is the one that has been right on everything he has said yet is bashed every time he speaks the truth. Time to start the Luck train. And the train to take Pioli out of town is starting to warm up too. He makes Al Davis look like a draft day genius. Looking back I wonder if Pioli really wanted Mays over Berry but someone actually stood up to him once.

That would be the thinking of a genious. Yeah, lets throw the best GM we have had in the last 30 years out of town over a bad game. I guess you would rather trade the last 2 drafts for the shit Carl would have picked. Or better yet, went out and traded all of our draft picks for 30 year old vets and signed them to 5 year 30 million dollar contracts. Shit! I will take Pioli any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 pm

LOL. Pioli best GM based on what? based on his reach for Jackson? his reach on Baldwin?(I think Baldwin has the talent, not the head) or his great pick up of Gregg? the greatest NT ever. Cant say my opinions are based on 1 game with Pioli. I've hated him since Jackon. My opinion is base on overall performance, not perception coming out of NE like yourself. But I understand your anger. it's hard when the guy that gets blasted for everything he says is proven right. If I'm wrong show me 1 thing that I have been proven wrong on so far. Cassel blows when faced with pressure. Jackson is a bust. and both lines suck.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 pm

I just want you guys that had us 10-6 to 12-4 to start thinking of some good excuses now. I know it cant because Pioli had a bad offseason because he is fucking god so I cant wait to hear them.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

I don't really need an excuse for why we didn't reach 10-6 until we lose six more.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 pm

we'll be 1 more closer after detroit
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Really wouldn't be surprised if Stafford stays healthy. The Chiefs have the ability to play better, but if they play like they did today they are easily losing.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
LOL. Pioli best GM based on what? based on his reach for Jackson? his reach on Baldwin?(I think Baldwin has the talent, not the head) or his great pick up of Gregg? the greatest NT ever. Cant say my opinions are based on 1 game with Pioli. I've hated him since Jackon. My opinion is base on overall performance, not perception coming out of NE like yourself. But I understand your anger. it's hard when the guy that gets blasted for everything he says is proven right. If I'm wrong show me 1 thing that I have been proven wrong on so far. Cassel blows when faced with pressure. Jackson is a bust. and both lines suck.

These last 2 drafts are full of players that are going to make a difference for this team. Your an absolute MORON if you think these 2 drafts are awful! May be the 2 best back to back drafts for KC ever! Dude, why just u go find the team that Carl is managing these days and become a fan. Better yet, why dont you just jump on the bandwagon of whoever wins the Super Bowl year in and year out.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:56 pm

RustShack wrote:
Really wouldn't be surprised if Stafford stays healthy. The Chiefs have the ability to play better, but if they play like they did today they are easily losing.

Its coming! They just arn't physically ready yet. They have to eliminate the mental mistakes. They haven't worked on hardly any ball control stuff. If i was Haley, I would be working ball control every day this week. You cant win when u consistantly turnover the ball on the other teams 30.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:29 pm

On the bright side I have Calvin Johnson on my fantasy team..Lookin for a big day from him.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
Quiet in here today. Figured there would be all kinds of talk in here after opening day. Oh thats right, the only guy that is talking is the one that has been right on everything he has said yet is bashed every time he speaks the truth. Time to start the Luck train. And the train to take Pioli out of town is starting to warm up too. He makes Al Davis look like a draft day genius. Looking back I wonder if Pioli really wanted Mays over Berry but someone actually stood up to him once.

Just because everyone else has a life outsided of Arrowheaddrive.com doesn't mean that you're been right about anything other than the Chiefs are not as good as they have been built up to be. It only means you're gonna take anything negative about the Chiefs and spin it in your favor. I fault Haley MUCH more than Pioli on this one. The team should not be worse than last year's by any means. Haley did not have anyone ready to play and the playcalling was terrible. Haley thought he was making some groundbreaking offseason revelations by approaching training camp and the preseason different from everyone else. Haley failed this team more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
On the bright side I have Calvin Johnson on my fantasy team..Lookin for a big day from him.
I have Calvin in 4 money leagues and Best as a #3 back in 1. might get 70 pts in the league with both with just those 2. Hope I'm playing my buddy that has Manning as his #1 QB and Cassel as his backup
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 am

I've said Berry is the single best draft pick ever in KC. Jackson is the worst. And we know nothing of this draft other than we got a headcase WR with a lot of talent and a pothead LB with talent. We havent adequately addressed either line. But hang in there 15-1 is still within reach.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:17 pm

You're gonna have to explain this one to me. I feel like you think you made a point, but you're the only dumbass here that predicted the Chiefs would go 16-0!
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:47 pm

I was trying to get on the arrowheaddrive bandwagon that has Pioli as a GOD and the Chiefs SB contenders now. When in fact the only thing Pioli has done right so far is draft Berry and make a couple needed contract extensions. I imagine he's working on a 120 million dollar extension for T. Jackson right now.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:48 pm

and now the Chiefs are going 15-1. it is a very realistic expectation of this team since Scott Pioli is another name for Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:07 pm

and 5 years from now you all will be saying you cant build a team in 7 years, Pioli is the best gm in all of football.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
and 5 years from now you all will be saying you cant build a team in 7 years, Pioli is the best gm in all of football.

You dont have a clue!
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:26 pm

1 miserable game that obviously we wasn't prepared for. I for one am not ready to call the season yet. So much doom and gloom already after a game. Yes we got beat badly, and that could be a understatement. But as a Chiefs fan I still have faith. If we are still playing like this after a few weeks, Well then I will be very worried and disapointed. But for now and every week I say GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm

this isnt 1 game. this goes back to last regular season game last year, the playoff game and not putting anything into the preseason.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:36 pm

BigRatt wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

You dont have a clue!

more like pioli doesnt have a clue
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:01 am

The thing is were bringing in very solid young talent..but a mixture of shitty coaching/playcalling/injurys have slowed the growth of this team.

If we play like we did sunday every game this season, we'll be joining the 08 Detroit Lions at 0-16..but hell they went 4-0 in preseason that year so..
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:41 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
The thing is were bringing in very solid young talent..but a mixture of shitty coaching/playcalling/injurys have slowed the growth of this team.

If we play like we did sunday every game this season, we'll be joining the 08 Detroit Lions at 0-16..but hell they went 4-0 in preseason that year so..
LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD   TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

TYSON jACKSON BREAKOUT YEAR THREAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next