ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_left45%Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_left12%Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_left3%Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_left9%Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_left3%Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_left6%Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_left12%Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_left9%Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year   Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 pm

By Pro Football Weekly. 3rd time he has worn the award. First time a Chiefs member has won the award.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year   Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 am

its pretty cool. he went from having one of the worst drafts in chiefs history in his first year to maybe the best in his second
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year   Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:49 am

Yeah last years draft was just one of the deepest in NFL history though... and the one before was one of the worst... It will be interesting to see how he does this year with another pretty down class. Its better than the class two years ago at least though.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year   Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:00 pm

There was still no excuse for drafting Jackson that early. I understand it was a weak draft, but Jackson that early was horrible. But I forgive him after drafting Berry.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year   Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm not gonna lie, if he'd have taken the guy I wanted it would have been horrible too. I wanted Curry. But some mocks had us taking Raji, and that would have been a great pick.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year   Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Its still to early to say with Jackson. Sure he hasn't been good his first two years.. but its very common for DL to not produce much until at least the third year. I wouldn't of complained with Crabtree or Raji though... but I think a NT and more time with Crennel he will be a real good DE. He has the size and talent to be great... Seems like this year he was given the treatment Bowe and DJ had last year... so a breakout year next year wouldn't shock me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year   Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Pioli is NFL Executive of the Year
Page 1 of 1