ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_left45%2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_left12%2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_left3%2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_left9%2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_left3%2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_left6%2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_left12%2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_left9%2011 Mock Draft!! Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

2011 Mock Draft!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Walters 1st Round

#1 St. Louis Rams: A.J. Green, WR, Georgia
The Rams are definitely on the right track. I have them drafting first, however, because their quarterback is not pro-ready, their offensive line is a work in progress and the defense still has major holes. But come 2011, St. Louis will be more competitive.

There are a couple of things the Rams need to do, and one is to find a blue-chip target for Sam Bradford. I know the team has Donnie Avery, Laurent Robinson and Mardy Gilyard, but none of those guys are a No. 1 threat that defenses will respect. A.J. Green undoubtedly will be. And aside from providing Bradford with a great downfield weapon, he would also stretch the defense and open up more running room for Steven Jackson.

I also considered Robert Quinn and Marcell Dareus here, but the Rams have so much invested into Bradford that they almost have to find him a top-notch weapon come April 2011.

#2 Cleveland Browns: Marcell Dareus, DE/DT, Alabama
I'd like to give the Browns a franchise quarterback, but Mike Holmgren doesn't believe in drafting one in the first round. Besides, he pulled rank and selected Colt McCoy despite objections from others in the front office. Why would he suddenly give up on McCoy after a year, especially considering that McCoy won't even play this season?

Shaun Rogers won't be around much longer. He's due $6.9 million this year and $5.5 million in 2011. He'll be 32 a month before the 2011 NFL Draft. If he's cut loose, the Browns will need to find an adequate replacement up front.

Marcell Dareus is more than adequate. As a mere sophomore last season in Alabama's 3-4/4-3 hybrid defense, Dareus really came on and accumulated 6.5 sacks in just four starts, and then proceeded to knock McCoy out of the game during one of the two national championships this past winter. Think McCoy will be glad to have this guy on his side?

A great athlete despite weighing 301 pounds, Dareus is expected to take the SEC by storm this fall. If he has a big year, he could be the first player chosen in the 2011 NFL Draft. In this case, he's second.

#3 Kansas City Chiefs: Jake Locker, QB, Washington
Matt Cassel is due a $7.5 million option bonus before the 2011 season. If he has another bad year - if the Chiefs are drafting No. 3 overall, that's definitely the case - then he will be released. Kansas City will then do what it should have done in the first place - draft a franchise signal caller early in the first round (Mark Sanchez, 2009 or Jimmy Clausen in the second round, 2010).

Jake Locker is the No. 1 quarterback in the 2011 class - for now. Locker should have declared for the 2010 NFL Draft because a billion things can happen over the next 12 months. Maybe he gets hurt. Maybe the scouts see something they don't like and his stock drops. Maybe his teammates don't play up to par and drag him down. Maybe he gets distracted. Maybe general managers become worried that his decision to go back to school means that he's not fully invested in football.

That's a lot of maybes, but just look at recent history: Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn and Brian Brohm all made a huge mistake by not declaring right away.

Of course, Locker could always sit out the 2010 season. It worked wonders for Bradford.

#4 Buffalo Bills: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
Buffalo's front office apparently doesn't care what its fans think because they've decided to go back to Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian Brohm. What a disaster.

Maybe the Bills will actually come to their senses next April. For the sake of their fans, I'm giving them a quarterback. Andrew Luck can actually move around, so maybe Chan Gailey will actually think he's good enough for his amazing offense.

#5 Seattle Seahawks: Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
Seattle didn't select Jimmy Clausen in the 2010 NFL Draft because they've dedicated too many resources to Charlie Whitehurst. But if the Seahawks finish with one of the five worst records in the league, chances are that Clipboard Jesus didn't perform too many miracles (yes, great play on words, I know).

The dream scenario for the Seahawks would be for hometown hero Jake Locker to stay in the Pacific Northwest. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen in this 2011 NFL Mock Draft edition.

#6 Jacksonville Jaguars: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
One can only wonder what the Jaguars are doing. They pass on Tim Tebow, who could really help them generate money and fan interest, yet the Broncos-Jaguars opener will be sold out quickly (based on reported interest) because Tebow fans want to see their hero hold a clipboard on the sidelines. So, they don't get Tebow; instead, they reach for a Round 2-3 prospect at No. 10 overall and then draft the same position with their next pick. I have more on this in my 2010 NFL Power Rankings.

If the Jaguars aren't really drafting like Matt Millen on crack or LSD, they'll consider Patrick Peterson, one of the top cornerback prospects to come along in a very long time. Rashean Mathis' contract expires after the 2011 season and there's no guarantee Derek Cox will play well this year.

#7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina
I'm really shocked the Buccaneers didn't upgrade the defensive end position in the 2010 NFL Draft, as it was their No. 2 need going into that weekend. Robert Quinn could be the solution a year late; he had 19 TFL and 11 sacks as a sophomore last season.

#8 Denver Broncos: Cameron Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State
Are the Broncos really going to ride Patriots cast-off Jarvis Green as a starting defensive end for more than a year? Doubtful. Cameron Heyward would have been in the 9-18 pick range had he declared for the 2010 NFL Draft.

Some will consider Adrian Clayborn to be the No. 2 3-4 end in this class behind Marcell Dareus. He may have been - until he pleaded guilty to assaulting a cab driver this winter. I'm guessing the character-conscious Josh McDaniels wouldn't want someone like Clayborn on his team.

#9 Detroit Lions: Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
I'm going to stop mocking the Lions a left tackle because they're apparently sold on Jeff Backus being able to keep Matthew Stafford out of a wheel chair. At any rate, the top player available is arguably Aaron Williams, who would fill a huge need for the Lions as a No. 1 corner.

#10 Arizona Cardinals: Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin
I think the Cardinals made three crucial mistakes this offseason: Not trading for Donovan McNabb; passing on Jimmy Clausen in the 2010 NFL Draft; and failing to acquire an upgrade at offensive tackle. If the big three quarterbacks are unavailable, Arizona would probably take someone like Gabe Carimi, an athletic 320-pound left tackle.

#11 Chicago Bears: Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
When's the last time the Bears haven't needed a No. 1 receiver? I can't even remember. Julio Jones is an amazing top-five physical talent, but he dropped a ton of passes as a sophomore. He'll need a strong junior campaign to regain his draft stock.

#12 New England Patriots: Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
New England acquired this selection from Oakland for Richard Seymour. If Tom Brady and Wes Welker are healthy, and either Rob Gronkowski or Aaron Hernandez pans out, imagine how explosive New England's offense would be with Mark Ingram as a threat coming out of the backfield.

#13 Washington Redskins: Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh
With a potential franchise left tackle on the roster, the Redskins will need to concentrate on finding weapons for Donovan McNabb. McNabb would love having a dynamic receiver like Jonathan Baldwin at his disposal. Baldwin, at 6-5, 225, caught 57 balls for 1,111 yards and eight touchdowns as a sophomore in 2009.

#14 New York Giants: Jurrell Casey, DT, USC
Giants general manager Jerry Reese usually takes the best player on his board, and that would likely be Jurrell Casey. Luckily, Casey also fills a huge need. I know New York drafted Linval Joseph in the second round two weeks ago, but the defensive tackle position is still in dire need of help. Barry Cofield, a free agent in March, was nearly traded on Draft Day. Jay Alford, also a free agent to be, is coming off a torn ACL. Rocky Bernard and Chris Canty were bust pickups last offseason.

#15 Philadelphia Eagles: Joseph Barksdale, OT, LSU
Jason Peters is fat and lazy, and he has no interest in playing football. Peters was helpless against DeMarcus Ware in Philadelphia's back-to-back losses to Dallas at the end of the 2009 season, so unless he improves, the Eagles won't be interested in keeping him around at his 2011 salary of $5.9 million.

Joseph Barksdale is an athletic 315-pound left tackle. He'll be on LSU's blind side this year, and his stock will presumably soar.

#16 Pittsburgh Steelers: Allen Bailey, DE/DT, Miami
Three numbers for you: 33, 37 and 35. Those will be the respective ages of Brett Keisel, Travis Kirschke (currently a free agent) and Aaron Smith at the start of the 2011 NFL season. The Steelers drafted Ziggy Hood in 2009, but they'll need another 3-4 end in a year.

Adrian Clayborn would be my first option had he not punched that cab driver. The Steelers are really looking to clean up their image, so I doubt they'd be interested in the Iowa lineman. I also considered Jerrell Powe, but Bailey is the higher-rated player on the board.

#17 Cincinnati Bengals: Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina
Marvin Austin is very athletic and has a ton of upside, but has never lived up to it on the field. Cincinnati is the type of team that would take a chance on him, however.

I know the Bengals just drafted Geno Atkins, but that was a fourth-round pick. They may see Austin as too good to pass up.

#18 Tennessee Titans: Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
The Titans had to find upgrades at defensive end and corner this offseason. With a dry free agent market and only one first-round pick, getting upgrades for both positions proved to be difficult. Tennessee can take care of the cornerback position with this selection.

#19 New England Patriots: Adrian Clayborn, DE/DT, Iowa
I was pretty surprised that the Patriots passed up on Jared Odrick and allowed him to fall into enemy hands. Bill Belichick failed to address the 3-4 end position in the 2010 NFL Draft until very late, so he'll have to do that here.

#20 Atlanta Falcons: Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh
The Falcons are once again going to have major problems getting to the quarterback this season. If Thomas Dimitroff can acquire someone like Greg Romeus in the 2011 NFL Draft, I think he would jump at the opportunity. At 270 pounds, Romeus accumulated 11.5 TFL and eight sacks as a junior. I'd like to have him earlier in my mock, but there are just so many 3-4 teams that wouldn't consider him.

#21 San Francisco 49ers: Von Miller, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
The 49ers have a big decision to make regarding Manny Lawson. Lawson is entering the final year of his contract. He's been a bust as a pass-rusher, but he's a very good run defender. San Francisco has to get more pressure on the quarterback, however, so they may decide to let Lawson walk. If so, the front office will be looking for a replacement next offseason.

Von Miller, who beat Russell Okung on a few occasions in a 2009 meeting, is the top rush linebacker in the 2011 class.

#22 Carolina Panthers: DeAndre McDaniel, S, Clemson
With Chris Harris traded to Chicago, Sherrod Martin is expected to start in his place. Martin was just a rookie last year, but he struggled. If he plays poorly again, Carolina will be in the market for a new safety.

#23 Houston Texans: Jared Crick, DT, Nebraska
The Texans had major problems at defensive tackle in 2009, but aside from drafting Earl Mitchell in the third round, they failed to address the position. They may fix things in the 2011 NFL Draft.

#24 Miami Dolphins: Deunta Williams, FS, North Carolina
The Dolphins tried to upgrade the free safety position this offseason, but failed to do so. Deunta Williams broke up eight passes and collected six interceptions last year. If Will Allen doesn't cut it, Williams could be his replacement.

I don't have Ryan Williams (running back, Virginia Tech) declaring because he's just a redshirt sophomore, but if enters the 2011 NFL Draft, Miami would definitely be interested in him at this spot.

#25 Green Bay Packers: Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia
Charles Woodson just won Defensive Player of the Year, but he'll be 35 a month into the 2011 season. He can't possibly keep up this level of play into his mid-30s, can he?

#26 Dallas Cowboys: Rahim Moore, FS, UCLA
Unless Akwasi Owusu-Ansah can step into the starting free safety role, the Cowboys will have major issues at the position this year. Rahim Moore picked off 10 passes as a sophomore.

#27 San Diego Chargers: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
Both Vincent Jackson and Malcom Floyd are unrestricted free agents in March 2011. It's unlikely that both will be back with the team, and as talented as Jackson is, his possible four-game suspension this year as well as his off-the-field incidents could make general manager A.J. Smith lean toward Floyd.

Regardless, Michael Floyd is the best player on the board. If he can stay healthy for a change, he'll probably be selected in the top half of the 2011 NFL Draft - though that's easier said than done based on his extensive injury history.

#28 Baltimore Ravens: Mike Pouncey, C/G, Florida
Baltimore's offensive line has no issues right now, but will that be the case in 11 months? Center Matt Birk will be a 35-year-old entering his contract year. Right tackle Jared Gaither could be gone. And right guard Marshal Yanda will be a free agent a couple of years removed from a torn ACL, MCL and PCL. Yanda played incredibly well in 2009, but will Ozzie Newsome wish to dedicate a moderately sized contract to a lineman with a dubious knee history? I guess we'll find out.

#29 Minnesota Vikings: Travis Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma
Chris Berman harped on it during the 2010 NFL Draft: As long as there's a possibility that Brett Favre will return, the Vikings are not drafting a quarterback. So, as much as I'd like to mock Pat Devlin or Christian Ponder here, it's not happening if Favre plays his annual offseason guessing game.

So, let's look at another prospect. If available, Travis Lewis could plug a big need for the Vikings. Ben Leber will be a free agent in March 2011. If he's not retained, someone like Lewis would be considered.

#30 New York Jets: Jack Crawford, DE/OLB, Penn State
The Jets will likely have to defeat the Colts to advance to the Super Bowl in the next couple of years. To do so, they'll need to put as much pressure on Peyton Manning as possible without sending multiple blitzers and in turn exposing their secondary. Upgrades are needed at 3-4 end and rush linebacker.

#31 New Orleans Saints: Sam Acho, DE, Texas
The Saints apparently had their sights on Jerry Hughes in the 2010 NFL Draft before the Colts snatched him off the board one pick beforehand. If New Orleans still has pass-rushing issues going into the 2011 NFL Draft, they may target Sam Acho, who had 13 TFL and seven sacks as a junior.

#32 Indianapolis Colts: Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College
Even though the defensive side of the ball has been the weaker half of Indianapolis' roster, general manager Bill Polian has spent seven of his 11 first-round picks on offensive players.

The Colts have to improve their offensive line, and I'm shocked they didn't do so in the 2010 NFL Draft. My guess is that they'll do that come April 2011.

2nd Round

#33 St. Louis Rams: Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame

A dynamic receiver like A.J. Green won't be enough; the Rams should add another weapon for Sam Bradford in the form of a tight end. The team doesn't have anything at the position.

#34 Cleveland Browns: Ryan Broyles, WR/PR, Oklahoma
The Browns need playmakers on offense. Excluding Jerome Harrison, they just don't have any. Despite missing Sam Bradford almost the entire 2009 season, Ryan Broyles compiled 89 receptions, 1,120 yards and 15 touchdowns. He was also great on punt returns (15.9 average).

#35 Kansas City Chiefs: Akeem Ayers, DE/OLB, UCLA
I don't see any Chief getting to the quarterback consistently in 2010 outside of Tamba Hali. I guess that's what happens when you change draft strategies like a crazed lunatic.

#36 Buffalo Bills: Terrance Toliver, WR, LSU
The Bills need to obtain a quarterback and left tackle with their first two picks in the 2011 NFL Draft. For some reason, I have a feeling the front office is going to screw up this simple process yet again. Instead, they may opt for a receiver to complement Lee Evans in Chan Gailey's amazingly creative offense.

#37 Seattle Seahawks: Jeremy Beal, DE, Oklahoma
The Seahawks have to be the favorite to accumulate the fewest amount of sacks in 2010. If they're close to the bottom in that department, they'll have to draft a pass-rusher with one of their first two selections come April 2011.

#38 Jacksonville Jaguars: Christian Ponder, QB, Florida State
Jacksonville's coaching staff is so desperate for improved quarterback play that they're touting Luke McCown. A successor to David Garrard is needed. Too bad Christian Ponder won't be able to sell as many tickets as some other Florida quarterback.

#39 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jason Pinkston, OT, Pittsburgh
The Buccaneers have a lot of uncertainty at both tackle and left guard positions. Can Donald Penn keep his weight down for a change? Can Jeremy Trueblood stop sucking? Can Jeremy Zuttah cut down on his pressures allowed (25)? Chances are that Tampa will be looking for a lineman early in the 2011 NFL Draft.

#40 Denver Broncos: Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
Champ Bailey and Andre' Goodman should be fine for this upcoming season, but the latter turns 33 a month prior to the start of the 2011 campaign. He'll need to be replaced.

#41 Detroit Lions: Bruce Carter, OLB, North Carolina
The Lions neglected the weakside linebacker position in the 2010 NFL Draft because their coaching staff is apparently high on Zack Follett. This pick assumes Follett disappoints. Besides, Bruce Carter is a first-round prospect and the best player available.

#42 Arizona Cardinals: Curtis Brown, CB, Texas
Can Greg Toler thrive as one of Arizona's starting corners? If not, the Cardinals will have to find someone new to play across from Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

#43 Chicago Bears: Stefen Wisniewski, C/G, Penn State
It amazes me that the Bears failed to obtain an upgrade for the interior of their offensive line this offseason. It's not a question of if Jay Cutler will lose a few organs this year; it's a matter of how many.

#44 Oakland Raiders: Jerrell Powe, NT, Ole Miss
A nose tackle for Oakland's new 3-4 defense. I'd love to make some Al Davis jokes, but he's clearly not calling the shots anymore. He must be preparing for the virgin harvest.

#45 Washington Redskins: Will Hill, FS, Florida
If LaRon Landry blows as many coverages in 2010 as he did last season, he won't be on the team much longer.

#46 New York Giants: Greg Jones, ILB, Michigan State
Greg Jones is one of the best players available. He fills a need at inside linebacker and fits Perry Fewell's defense perfectly.

#47 Philadelphia Eagles: Rashad Carmichael, CB, Virginia Tech
I would not be surprised if the Eagles double dipped at corner early in the 2011 NFL Draft, especially if Asante "The Matador" Samuel isn't on the team any longer. Philadelphia's corner situation is really awful.

#48 Pittsburgh Steelers: Blake Gideon, FS, Texas
One of the top players available, Blake Gideon would be a fine successor for Ryan Clark, who turns 31 in October.

#49 Cincinnati Bengals: Pat Devlin, QB, Delaware
Carson Palmer was pretty pedestrian last year. If he struggles again this season, it'll be apparent that he'll never be 100 percent in the wake of all of his injuries. Thus, the team may consider a quarterback early in the 2011 NFL Draft.

Pat Devlin is a talented, big-armed quarterback who transferred out of a Pennsylvania college and into Delaware. Remind you of anyone? If Devlin has a big senior year, he could be a late first-round prospect like Joe Flacco.

#50 Tennessee Titans: Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
A potential bookend for Derrick Morgan, Da'Quan Bowers is a really physically talented defensive end who hasn't lived up to his measurables on the field. But Bowers is a pretty good bargain in the middle of Round 2.

#51 New England Patriots: Mark Barron, SS, Alabama
The Patriots seem to love Rodney Harrison-type safeties. Unfortunately, they won't have one unless Patrick Chung can step up in his sophomore campaign.

#52 Atlanta Falcons: DeVier Posey, WR, Ohio State
I was disappointed the Falcons weren't able to do two things this offseason: upgrade the pass rush and find a solid No. 2 receiver for Matt Ryan. Both items could be dealt with next spring.

#53 San Francisco 49ers: Cameron Chism, CB, Maryland
The 49ers never found a capable starter across from Shawntae Spencer. They'll have to do that early in the 2011 NFL Draft.

#54 New England Patriots: Clint Boling, OT, Georgia
Matt Light will be a free agent next offseason, while Nick Kaczur can't be allowed to start anymore. The Patriots will need a bookend tackle to complement Sebastian Vollmer.

#55 Houston Texans: Nate Potter, OT, Boise State
If Duane Brown doesn't improve his play this season, the Texans may search for some left tackle competition in the 2011 NFL Draft.

#56 Denver Broncos: Quan Sturdivant, ILB, North Carolina
Many expected Josh McDaniels to draft Rolando McClain at No. 11, but rival Oakland snatched him three picks earlier. The Broncos walked away from the 2010 NFL Draft without upgrading the position. That'll have to be done here.

#57 Green Bay Packers: Adrian Robinson, DE/OLB, Temple
You can never have too many pass-rushers, especially in today's pass-happy NFL. The Packers don't have any pass-rushing options outside of Clay Matthews and Brad Jones.

#58 Dallas Cowboys: Kris O'Dowd, C, USC
Left guard Kyle Kosier, 32, will be a free agent next offseason. If he's not re-signed, the Cowboys may opt to slide Andre Gurode over, opening a need at center. Kris O'Dowd is a borderline first-round prospect and the best player available in this scenario.

#59 San Diego Chargers: Derek Wolfe, DE/DT, Cincinnati
Outside of the oft-injured Luis Castillo, the Chargers don't have much talent at their 3-4 defensive end position.

#60 Baltimore Ravens: Austin Pettis, WR, Boise State
The Ravens added Anquan Boldin and Donte' Stallworth this offseason, but they'll need help at receiver if Derrick Mason opts to retire after this year.

#61 Minnesota Vikings: Chris Culliver, FS/KR, South Carolina
Madieu Williams is a great character guy, but the truth is that he's not very good in coverage. The Vikings may find an upgrade at free safety next offseason.

#62 New York Jets: Cameron Jordan, DE/DT, California
I have a hunch that Vernon Gholston is not going to work out at his new 3-4 defensive end designation. If he doesn't, that position will be addressed early in the 2011 NFL Draft. Cameron Jordan had 9.5 TFL and eight sacks as a junior.

#63 New Orleans Saints: Evan Royster, RB, Penn State
The only real solid running back the Saints have on their roster is Pierre Thomas, and he has not proven that he can carry the load for an entire season. Evan Royster might be able to.

#64 Indianapolis Colts: Rodney Hudson, G, Florida State
Another offensive line upgrade for the Colts. I can't imagine how potent their offense would be if Peyton Manning actually had a ton of time in the pocket.

NEPatroits Mock

1. Buffalo Bills
Jake Locker, QB, Washington
Locker still has some things to prove, but Trent Edwards has already proven that he isn't going to be the Bills' savior. Locker would hope to go #1 in the 2011 NFL Draft, as he passed on being a probable high-pick in the 2010 NFL Draft.

2. Tampa Bay Bucs
AJ Green, WR, Georgia
Extremely talented receiver that we feel is at the top of the outstanding wide receiver class in this 2011 NFL Mock Draft. Josh Freeman will adore him.

3. St. Louis Rams
Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
After addressing the QB position in 2010, the Rams will need another threat to pair with Donnie Avery. Julio Jones, of the freak WR build, is the man to provide it in the 2011 NFL Draft.

4. San Francisco 49ers
Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina
Bolstering an improving defense upfront would go a long way to helping out the young DB's. Even though many 2011 NFL Mock Drafts, including ours, have Quinn in the top 5, but we think that he still has a bit to prove position-wise. Is he an undersized DE or an OLB convert?

5. Carolina Panthers
Marvin Austin, DL, North Carolina
Athletic and versatile, Austin can play at a variety of position. Stout against the run, while applying pressure when needed.

6. Cleveland Browns
Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
I think that we are all well aware of the Heisman Trophy winner's resume. If the Browns need a RB, Ingram might be the man here.

7. New England Patriots (From Oakland)
Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
Clayborn is a beast that can play in the 3-4 or 4-3, and consistently gets to the quarterback when called upon. Also loves to rack up TFL's against running backs.

8. Chicago Bears
Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
This group of WR's is just insane. Cutler needs weapons in the WR corp to keep the heat off the running game.

9. Seattle Seahawks
Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
The Seahawks QB situation is in flux, as Charlie Whitehurst is an unproven commodity. Mallet would finally give the Seahawks their QB of the future.

10. Detroit Lions
Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
The Lions have lacked a shutdown corner since... well, almost forever. Peterson is a natural talent that will vastly improve the Lions defense.

11. Kansas City Chiefs
Travis Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma
The Chiefs need some playmakers in the front seven to complement Eric Berry, Brandon Flowers and crew in the backfield.

12. Houston Texans
Gabe Carimi, OT/G, Wisconsin
Carimi is a mauler that will open holes for the Texans RB's. Could have been a 2nd day pick in 2010, but made a wise choice waiting for the 2011 NFL Draft.

13. Arizona Cardinals
Allen Bailey, DT, Miami
Quick interior DL that can get to the quarterback and hold up against the run. Dare I say that he reminds you at times of a young Warren Sapp?

14. Tennessee Titans
Cameron Heyward, DL, Ohio State
Heyward could play as an undersized 4-3 DT, while also being successful at the 5-technique or 4-3 DE.

15. Pittsburgh Steelers
Clint Boling, OT, Georgia
Quick footed left-tackle that should start right away. Very technically sound Bulldog prospect.

16. Jacksonville Jaguars
Jerrell Powe, DT, Ole Miss
You can't teach "huge". John Henderson and Mr. Stroud aren't walking through that door any time soon.

17. Cinci Bengals
Matt Reynolds, OT, BYU
It all starts up front. Reynolds would upgrade pretty much any line in the NFL on day one. The Bengals would take 5 of this guy in the 2011 NFL Draft if they could.

18. Miami Dolphins
Mark Barron, S, Alabama
If Barron declares as a Junior, he could easily be the first safety off the board. Great playmaker.

19. Atlanta Falcons
Jared Crick, DT, Nebraska
A big part of what made Suh unstoppable, Crick is a force in the middle.

20. New York Jets
Marcel Dareus, DE, Alabama
Room to grow (6-3/285) and quick against the pass and the run. Incredible prospect form Nick Saban's defense.

21. New York Giants
Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia
Dowling has the physical skills to make it on Sunday, much like Joe Haden from the 2010 Draft.

22. Washington Redskins
Jeremy Beal, DE/OLB, Oklahoma
The front seven is always a priority. Beal is a great 3-4 defender, and would fit well in the Redskins new scheme.

23. Denver Broncos
Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame
Witten-esque end that can block, catch the underneath routes, and get vertical when he is aked to.

24. Minnesota Vikings
Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
Brett Favre will be nearing linebacker numbers in terms of age soon. Luck could be the guy to continue the good times.

25. Baltimore Ravens
Anthony Costanzo, OT, Boston College
The Ravens need to start restocking depth at the OL position, in order to keep Joe Flacco protected and Ray Rice dominating.

26. Green Bay Packers
Jurrell Casey, DT, USC
Clifton and Tauscher are really old, but the OT class isn't very deep. Casey would provide some versatility across the d-line.

27. Dallas Cowboys
Von Miller, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
Explosive pass-rush specialist that loves getting to the quarterback.

28. San Diego Chargers
Da'Quan Bowers, DE/OLB, Clemson
Merriman will be a UFA, while Bowers brings some athleticism and instincts to a position of need for the Chargers.

29. Philadelphia Eagles
Rahim Moore, S, UCLA
Playmaker to go in the defensive backfield. Someone needs to finally replace Brian Dawkins.

30. Indianapolis Colts
Greg Romeus, DE/OLB, Pitt
Athletic hybrid-end that can make plays off the edge. Will be looked to fill the pass-rush role.

31. New Orleans Saints
Bruce Carter, OLB, North Carolina
Good all-around option to bolster the linebacking corps around Jonathan Vilma. Great athleticism and instincts.

32. New England Patriots
Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh
A true bumper crop of junior WR's ends with Baldwin. Randy Moss can't play forever, and Baldwin/Price/Welker/Edelman would be great.

NFL Draft Dog

Team Player Comments:
Rams 1. QB Jake Locker, Washington Locker would have been a top ten pick in the 2010 NFL Draft.
if the Rams don't get a top quarterback in the 2010 NFL Draft, then they will probably get Locker here.

Lions 2. DE Adrian Clayborn, Iowa Clayborne is a difference maker and can be a pro bowl defensive end.
Clayborne is the complete package, at 6' 3" 282 pounds he can rush the passer and stop the run. Finished the 2009 season with 20 tackles for loss (TFL) and 11.5 sacks.

Bucs 3. WR A.J. Green, Georgia (JR) If he stays healthy Green will be the top receiver taken in the 2011 NFL Draft.
At 6' 4" 207 pounds Green has blazing speed and soft hands.

Redskins 4. CB Patrick Peterson, LSU (JR) The top cover corner in the land with great size and ball skills.
Peterson is a 6' 1" 211 pound ball hawk.

Chiefs 5. WR Julio Jones, Alabama (JR) Jones has been playing in a run oriented offense so his numbers aren't eye popping.
Jones is (6' 4" 211 lbs) is very physical and hard to tackle.

Seahawks 6. S DeAndre McDaniel, Clemson Safeties don't usually get drafted this high, but he played lights out as a junior.
I am surprised he didn't enter the 2010 NFL Draft, he ranked 2nd in the nation in 2009 with 8 interceptions.

Browns 7. QB Ryan Mallet, Arkansas (JR) A giant (6' 7" 238 lbs) quarterback with a powerful arm.
I have noticed a strange "hitch" in his throw, so we will see who else notices this leading to the 2011 NFL Draft.

Patriots 8. RB Mark Ingram, Alabama (JR) From Raiders: The Heisman Trophy winner should be a solid pro for years to come.
He doesn't dance around, but heads straight upfield and is solid at 5' 10" 213 pounds.

Bills 9. OLB/DE Jeremy Beal, Oklahoma Beal has great closing speed and might make the transition to linebacker.
With his speed and size (6' 3" 261 lbs) he could play linebacker or end.

Jags 10. DE Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson (JR) You will be hearing a lot more from this young man heading into the 2011 NFL Draft.
Strong and quick at 6' 4" 280 pounds.

Bears 11. WR Chris Owusu, Stanford (JR) Running back, receiver, return man. Just get the ball into his hands.
He would give the bears a receiver with decent size (6' 2" 206 lbs) and game breaking skills.

Dolphins 12. DE Cameron Heyward, Ohio State A great candidate to play end in a 3-4 defense.
Heyward has nice size (6' 4" 288 lbs) and athletic ability.

49ers 13. DE Allen Bailey, Miami Very strong and athletic. Last year he led the Caines with 7 sacks.
At 6' 4" 288 pounds he could be a powerful force on the inside.

Broncos 14. WR Terrance Toliver, LSU He isn't as talented as Brandon Marshal, but at 6' 5" 206 he has serious potential.
very quick feet and athletic, he just needs to continue to develop.

Giants 15. OLB Bruce Carter, North Carolina Carter is all over the field and will stop the run and play special teams.
Nice sized (6' 3" 230 lbs) athletic playmaker.

Titans 16. C Kristopher O' Dowd, USC Centers rarely go in the first round but O'Dowd could be the exception.
O'Dowd has been the starter at USC since he was a freshman.

Panthers 17. WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame (JR) Big (6' 3" 220 lbs) fast and strong. Floyd looks like a future star.
Was averaging 27.5 yards per catch as a sophomore in 2009 before his he broke his collarbone.

Steelers 18. OT Anthony Castonzo, Boston College Big Ben needs some protection and Castonzo has great feet and slides very well.
A very tall (6' 7" 298 lbs) tackle who, in 2007, became the first freshman to start for BC on the O-line in the last ten years.

Falcons 19. WR Jonathan Baldwin, Pittsburgh (JR) A giant (6' 5" 225 lbs) receiver that is a biscuit away from being a tight end.
The 2011 NFL Draft looks very strong at receiver if most of these talented juniors declare early.

Texans 20. RB Noel Devine, West Virginia Small but durable he can cut on a dime and is extremely fast and explosive.
I was surprised he didn't declare for the 2010 NFL Draft. Devine is a real workhorse, he runs much bigger than his (5' 7" 177 lb) frame would suggest.

Bengals 21. OT Marcus Cannon, TCU Massive athletic offensive lineman that is best suited to play right tackle.
Very athletic for his size at 6' 5" 350 pounds.

Patriots 22. DE Greg Romeus, Pittsburgh A replacement for Richard Seymore. Romeus can be unstoppable at times.
A large frame (6' 6" 270 lbs) and incredible quickness.

Packers 23. TE Luke Stocker, Tennessee Look for Stocker's draft stock to rise considerably next season.
The Packers need a franchise type pass catching tight end.

Eagles 24. FS Rahim Moore, UCLA (JR) This playmaker led the nation with 10 interceptions.
Decent size, (6' 1" 200 lbs) great in coverage and a sure tackler.

Jets 25. DE Robert Quinn, North Carolina (JR) Another talented under-classman. Quinn can really rush the passer.
The 6' 5" 270 pounder finished 2009 with 19 TFLs and 11 sacks.

Ravens 26. ILB Chris Galippo, USC (JR) Galippo (6' 2" 250 lbs) is yet another super talented linebacker from USC.
All Pro linebacker Ray Lewis is getting old.

Cardinals 27. DE Christian Anthony, Grambling This 6' 4" 255 pound small school stud is very explosive and talented.
A rising star, he finished 2009 with 15 TFLs and 7 sacks.

Cowboys 28. OT Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin A monstrous tackle to hopefully replace Flozell Adams at left tackle.
very quick feet and he has prototype size at 6' 7" 325 pounds.

Vikings 29. DT Marvin Austin, North Carolina Austin (6' 3" 307 lbs) is an elite athlete and would be a steal here.
The Williams boys won't be around forever.

Chargers 30. DT/DE Christian Ballard, Iowa At 6' 5" 285 pounds Ballard could be an outstanding end in a 3-4 defense.
If Ballard continues to improve his upper body strength he could be an early round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft. He is well coached and plays with low pad level and great leverage.

Saints 31. LB Greg Jones, Michigan State This prospect has incredible closing speed, instincts and never misses a tackle.
Small (6' 1" 228 lbs) but fantastic production. In 2009 he recorded 154 tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss and 9 sacks.

Colts 32. LB Quan Sturdivant, North Carolina A good value here, Sturdivant is a great linebacker that should start as a rookie.
Has played both inside and outside linebacker and has decent size at 6' 2" 235 pounds.

Bleacher Report

1) Kansas City Chiefs: JAKE LOCKER, QB, Washington
Kansas City will struggle mightily next year, and I think that they will tally enough losses to find themselves in top draft position next year.

Should the Chiefs find themselves in this unflattering position, they will definitely need to draft a centerpiece player—that player will be a quarterback. While the cupboard in Kansas City is quite bare in many positions, teams that possess the top draft pick need franchise quarterbacks and the Chiefs are no exception.

While I believe that Matt Cassel is more than serviceable as a quarterback, his ceiling isn't mouth-watering. Considering he is due a $7.5 million option bonus before the 2011 season, he will be released should the Chiefs struggle.

This will clear the way for Kansas City to draft the franchise quarterback they should have drafted last year—Jake Locker. Under the guidance of Steve Sarkisian and his pro-style offense last season, Locker refined his accuracy and catapulted himself into first-round consideration. Already freakishly athletic, strong-armed, and mobile, another year with Sarkisian should develop Locker into a refined, NFL-ready quarterback.

2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A.J. GREEN, WR, Georgia
The cupboard in Tampa Bay isn't that much better than it is in Kansas City. The Buccaneers, however, have a potential franchise quarterback in Josh Freeman. At the very least, the Bucs have a young quarterback they are willing to invest in.

That said, Tampa Bay has done a poor job surrounding Freeman with offensive weapons—they are relying on washed-up goods at running back, wide receiver, and tight end. Even though the Bucs' offensive line is poor as well, the Buccaneers are rightfully still in the "draft-the-best-player-available" mentality.

The player will be 6'4" freak A.J. Green from Georgia., who will draw natural comparisons to fellow Georgia-school alum Calvin Johnson. He can run, catch, break tackles, and do everything else. Green has been spotted as a star from the beginning—he was a heralded five-star recruit—and will not disappoint in the NFL.

3) St. Louis Rams: GREG ROMEUS, DE, Pittsburgh
St. Louis Rams general manager Billy Devaney drafted his franchise quarterback in this year's draft, and will look to add pieces to a Rams puzzle in the 2011 Draft.

Considering Steve Spagnolo's defensive philosophy, I expect St. Louis to draft sack (and tackle-for-loss) machine Greg Romeus. While the Rams have many positions of need, Romeus would form an extremely intimidating and promising tandem with Virginia alum Chris Long and give the Rams a good defensive pair that could anchor an emerging defense.

Romeus would also naturally be appointed the heir to Leonard Little. Although he isn't the speediest guy around, he has power and good hands. Reminds me of Mario Williams, which is a pretty good comparison...

4) Cleveland Browns: JULIO JONES, WR, Alabama
If A.J. Green is a physical specimen, Julio Jones is pretty much the same. Crisp as a route-runner and dynamic after the catch, Jones will make plays in the NFL.

He should be making plays for Cleveland Browns should things play out properly. Mohamed Massoquoi isn't fit to be a top receiver, and is indicative of the Browns' WR corp—extremely poor. Cleveland has no offensive playmakers (Cribbs is not a playmaker on offense), but drafting Julio Jones would change that.

5) Detroit Lions: PATRICK PETERSON, CB, LSU
Jim Schwartz is building what could be a pretty good on-field product, and I think the Lions could move past the stage where they have to draft the best player on the board and fill team needs (within reason).

Detroit needs any sort of cornerback, and Peterson (formerly known as Johnson) could fill that shutdown void. He can cover and can measure with the quickest and biggest that the NFL has to offer. The Lions will want to take all 6'1" of Peterson and develop him into a superstar.

6) Denver Broncos: ADRIAN CLAYBORN, DE, Iowa
Josh McDaniels and company threw this draft's biggest curveball with the selection of Tim Tebow. With the quarterback void figuratively covered and offensive corp boosted with youth, Denver should shift their attention to filling defensive needs.

Denver possessed one of the worst defenses only a few years ago, and many of those pieces still linger in the Broncos' current roster. Furthermore, the Broncos are still trying to figure out how to fit their personnel to their 3-4 scheme.

Clayborn is an impressive DE who is sound enough to play in the 4-3 and strong enough to have an impact as a 3-4 end as well. Clayborn has all of the fundamentals and talent to boot, and could be a cornerstone piece of the Broncos defense

7) Buffalo Bills: ANDREW LUCK, QB, Stanford
The Bills need a quarterback, and they'll finally get a franchise quarterback. Plus the Bills will have two quarterbacks from the bastion of higher learning on the West Coast.

Luck can make all of the throws, has good mental makeup, and is mobile. He'll be a good pro passer.

8) New England Patriots (from Oakland): MICHAEL FLOYD, WR, Notre Dame
The Patriots acquired this pick from Oakland for Richard Seymour, and good thing they did. New England has a few needs on both offense and defense, and a top-10 pick should net them an impact player that could help them become serious contenders for the championship again.

While I think New England's most obvious weakness is in their linebacker corp, there are no linebackers that I think currently project as top-10 picks. New England thus takes the best player on the board in Floyd, who also happens to fill a position of future need in WR.

With Moss aging and Welker questionable after his latest injury, Floyd with his speed and size (a recurring theme in this draft) will add some spunk back into the Patriots offense.

9) Seattle Seahawks: ALLEN BAILEY, DT, Miami
Pete Carroll continues his rebuilding project by filling a huge hole in the middle of the defensive line. Bailey is a quick interior player that can get to the quarterback, and he hold ups against the run. Should he add a few more pounds, he could very well be an impact DT that anchors an otherwise young and solid Seahawks defense.

10) Jacksonville Jaguars: TRAVIS LEWIS, OLB, Oklahoma
Jacksonville proved that the mantra "only one team needs to like you" is true, and they'll apply the same principle in next year's draft. Jacksonville needs to improve its linebacker corp, and they'll reach a small bit to grab the stud from Oklahoma.

Lewis is a complete linebacker that excels at rushing the passer, and he could bring the spark another DE/DT (positions of need the Jaguars could also draft) might not provide.

11) Carolina Panthers: ROBERT QUINN, DE, North Carolina
The Panthers, fresh off being handed their franchise quarterback in the second round of the 2010 Draft, fill another need in the 2011 Draft with the selection of defensive Robert Quinn.

Quinn, who perhaps would be anointed as Julius Peppers' heir in Charlotte, sacks, tackles for losses, forces fumbles, and does everything a defensive end should do.

12) Chicago Bears: JONATHAN BALDWIN, WR, Pittsburgh
Jay Cutler finally gets a target to throw to in Jonathan Baldwin, and a big and fast one at that. Baldwin is perhaps the biggest specimen out of the trio of elite receivers in the 2011 draft, and should provide be able to mask Cutler's mediocrity pretty well.

13) Pittsburgh Steelers: MARCEL DAREUS, DE, North Carolina
The Steelers fill an aging position with the mercurial talent from Alabama. He's quick against both the pass and the run, and has room to grow.

14) Arizona Cardinals: RYAN MALLETT, QB, Arkansas
The Cardinals get their franchise quarterback and gunslinger that will maximize targets Fitzgerald and Breaston.

15) Tennessee Titans: CAMERON HEYWARD, DE/DT, Ohio State
The Titans fill a position of need with this pick, and Heyward's probably the best on the board. He can play both DE and DT, although he'd be a bit undersized as a 4-3 DT. Still solid on all fronts as a football player.

16) Atlanta Falcons: CLINT BOLING, LT, Georgia
The Falcons fill a position of need with the quick-footed, NFL-ready tackle from home-state Georgia.

17) Miami Dolphins: RAHIM MOORE, FS, UCLA
The Dolphins fill a position of need they couldn't fill in free agency by picking the ball-hawk Moore, who had 10 interceptions as a sophomore at UCLA.

18) Washington Redskins: GABE CARIMI, OT, Wisconsin
Washington select one of the best players on the board and further solidifies their offensive line by selecting Carimi and moving him to RT. A solid pass blocker and really good run blocker will give the Redskins a pair of young stud tackles.

19) Cincinnati Bengals: MARVIN AUSTIN, DT, North Carolina
The Bengals, who started Tank Johnson last year at DT, fill a position of need by taking Austin from North Carolina. Austin is solid against the run and can rush the passer on occasion, but he possesses immense athleticism and potential. That alone will have Cincinnati take him.

20) San Francisco 49ers, JOSEPH BARKSDALE, OT, LSU
The 49ers draft a cornerstone left tackle in Joseph Barksdale, a huge and athletic tackle from LSU. Barksdale can block and firmly plant himself as a starter on the San Francisco offensive line for the next decade, end of story.

21) New York Giants: MARK INGRAM, RB, Alabama
Rest assure that Mark Ingram won't fall this far in the real rendition of the 2011 NFL Draft, he falls to the Giants' lap in this mock version. Giants again take the best player available (that finally isn't a defensive end) and draft themselves a franchise runner that could reinvigorate their sub-par run game.

22) New England Patriots: JARED CRICK, DT, Nebraska
The Patriots give Maroney a second chance and fill a need by drafting Crick (who seemingly would be Wilfork's successor), who was instrumental to fellow Husker Suh's success last college season. Crick is a force in the middle and swallows up the run game.

23) Philadelphia Eagles: MARK BARRON, S, Alabama
The Eagles find a playmaking safety that could fill Dawkins' shoes with Barron from Alabama, who is skilled as both a ball-hawk and tackler in the box.

24) Baltimore Ravens: MATT REYNOLDS, OT, BYU
The Ravens fill their LT hole with Reynolds, who will upgrade any offensive line from the get-go. Reynolds is solid and agile and the Ravens will be glad to have his savvy. Some analysts question his ability to play left tackle in the NFL because he isn't impressively athletic, but Oher's versatility should make this a no-issue.

25) New York Jets: MIKE POUNCEY, OG, Florida
The Jets, after acquiring loads of playmaking talent this off-season, solidify their offensive line with Mike Pouncey, twin brother of Steeler's first-round selection Maurkice Pouncey. Solid and versatile guard who can really run-block.

26) Houston Texans: RYAN WILLIAMS, HB, Virginia Tech
The Texans have bigger needs to fill in the secondary, but are in the position to take the best player available and do so. Ryan Williams is an extremely dynamic and complete runner who just makes plays—Slaton would compliment well as a change-of-pace back. Williams could be the feature back that makes a Virginia alum Schaub-led Houston's offense not just scary good, but dangerously elite.

27) Minnesota Vikings: PAT DEVLIN, QB, Delaware
I really can't see Brett Favre returning for another season, no matter if Minnesota wins or does not win the Super Bowl. At the very least, I can't really envision the Vikings front office tolerating another off-season of on-the-cliff tension and drama contingent on the whims of Favre.

I truly do think that Minnesota will try and move up to grab one of the trio of elite QB's in this draft class, although they will probably grab Devlin should they stay put—Devlin's not a bad option either.

Devlin, formerly a quarterback at Penn State, is a talented, big-armed quarterback who transferred out of a Pennsylvania college and into Delaware, like another NFL star we all know and love. If Devlin has a big senior year, he could be a late first-round prospect like fellow Hen Joe Flacco.

28) Dallas Cowboys: RAS-I DOWLING, CB, Virginia
The Cowboys take Wahoo Ras-I Dowling, a big and fast corner that is one of the best players left on the board. Dowling returns to the Virginia football wasteland this season hoping to improve his tackling and overall awareness, and could prove to be a great steal for the Cowboys should they take him, and a successor to Terrance Newman as Newman ages.

29) New Orleans Saints: BRANDON HARRIS, CB, Miami
The Saints continue to improve their secondary with Brandon Harris, who is an exceptional on-ball defender and plays the game very intelligently. Harris has a knack for making plays, and fits the defensive mentality that brought the Saints much success last season.

30) Indianapolis Colts: STEFEN WISNIEWSKI, C, Penn State
The Colts eventually need to find successors to some of their older players on the offensive line, and Stefen Wisniewski could easily and successfully step into the shoes of Jeff Saturday at the center position. A smart Big 10-type of lineman, Wisniewski is physical, productive and instinctive.

Hopefully his 3.8-some GPA doesn't frighten teams, because I hear he could compete for some major academic honors as well.

31) Green Bay Packers: KYLE RUDOLPH, TE, Notre Dame
The Packers, who are generally solid in all positions, take the best player off the board and give Aaron Rodgers yet another threat in the passing game. Rudolph can block and catch balls vertically and down the middle.

32) San Diego Chargers: CURTIS BROWN, CB, Texas
The Chargers draft in a position of seemingly perpetual need and find a physical clone of Antonio Cromartie (who isn't as mentally stupid). Tall, physical, and fast, he pairs with fellow Longhorn Jammer to rekindle what was a good secondary a few years back for the Bolts.

Last edited by BigRatt on Mon May 31, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Ok, so its a little early but we dont have much to talk about. We dont know the order but there is no way in sam hell we have a top 10 pick next year. Isn't going to happen! With that said our top needs next year are no doubt LB, NT, OLB, WR, C, RT. The 1st round so far doesn't exactly look like it fits our needs. What Prospects in the 1st and 2nd round do you guys like? I included the 2nd round of Walters because there will no doubt be some of those guys that wind up in the 1st round.

Last edited by BigRatt on Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:13 pm

I dont see us drafting high enough to get a shot at WR Green and Jones. This is a DE heavy draft but we dont need any of those early. Guys like WR Michael Floyd - Notre Dame, OLB Von Miller - Texas A&M, NT Jerrell Powe - Ole Miss, C Kris O'dowd - USC, ILB Chris Galippo - USC (JR) are very interesting players for the 1st and 2nd round. Of those Powe is the only SEC guy which Pioli likes to draft from.

Last edited by BigRatt on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jneises21
Amateur
Amateur

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm

I'd like Von Miller, Julio Jones, Baldwin, Floyd, or any of the QB's if Cassel doesn't pan out
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:42 pm

NFL Draft dog was the only good mock.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

RustShack wrote:
NFL Draft dog was the only good mock.

I kinda like the NePatroit Mock for the best overall Draft Order. I dont know about Travis Lewis from Oklahoma. Hes only 230 but run an unofficial 4.3. Draft Dog obviously was done before the draft because they have Locker going to the Rams. I dont think there is anyway in hell we are in the top 10 again.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Depending on how Dorsey and Jackson pan out this year, I've been saying since Adrian Clayborn's sophomore year that he was a beast and is gonna make whoever drafts him a better team. I don't think we will get him as I agree we'll be drafting outside of the top 10. That 10-15 range is a prime spot for taking the best LB available. Don't be surprised though if Julio Jones is available for us there. He'd be tempting over Michael Floyd because let's face it, we don't draft Notre Dame. I'm looking forward to seeing if this North Carolina Defense Hype proves to be legit because Marvin Austin would be very appealling.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:43 am

Theres no way on earth the Chiefs have a top 5 pick next year..However, Andrew Luck, AJ Green, or Julio Jones would be very nice additions Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2011 Mock Draft!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Mock Draft!!   2011 Mock Draft!! Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Mock Draft!!
Page 1 of 1