ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_left45%I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_left12%I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_left3%I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_left9%I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_left3%I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_left6%I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_left12%I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_left9%I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edv1956
n00b cake
n00b cake

I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Empty
PostSubject: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:14 pm

After the 2010 NFL draft I really only had one issue with the Chiefs. By trading up for Moeaki we lost a great opportunity for a great value pick at a position of need by not being able to draft Cam Thomas with our last 5th round pick.

By doing what they did(or not do) in the draft. Glenn Dorsey is our man at NT. I feel that if he can add 20 lbs of muscle(not blubber) over the next couple of years we just may see that NT is now a strength on this team!
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:22 pm

I dont think they will move Dorsey. If they do move him i dont think he needs to add any weight. He can hold the double team now. Several of the leagues best NT's are in the 295 to 300 range. As for Cam Thomas, I dont know about him. He was a major underachiever in college. If you dont perform at a very high level in college i dont see how he can be expected to perform at a high level in the NFL. Some due make the transition.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:58 pm

I would feel a lot better with Shaun Smith as our NT than anyone else on this roster.... I think right now our undrafted free agent NT would make a better NT than Dorsey would..
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:59 pm

And actually Ratliff is the only good NT that is light... and even then the Cowboys have been takling about bringing in a true NT and moving Ratliff over to DE..
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:12 am

RustShack wrote:
And actually Ratliff is the only good NT that is light... and even then the Cowboys have been takling about bringing in a true NT and moving Ratliff over to DE..

Ratliff, Jay Alford, Jason Ferguson, Chris Hoke, are the ones that i was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:19 am

Alford plays in a 4-3... Ferguson is the same size as Ron Edwards, and Hoke is a career backup... none of those three are anything special.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:43 pm

RustShack wrote:
Alford plays in a 4-3... Ferguson is the same size as Ron Edwards, and Hoke is a career backup... none of those three are anything special.

My bad. Lets add Aubrayo Franklin and Kelly Gregg to the list. Ratliff is probally the best NT in the NFL. Ferguson is 35 but earlier in his career he was good.

Last edited by BigRatt on Sun May 30, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Franklin is 317 and Gregg is 315.. both are completely different styles of DT's and Dorsey isn't even 300 pounds...
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:46 pm

RustShack wrote:
Franklin is 317 and Gregg is 315.. both are completely different styles of DT's and Dorsey isn't even 300 pounds...

Still considered light for NT standards.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:02 pm

like 10 pounds too light. Thats better than the at least 30 pounds to light Dorsey is. But its pretty irrelevant anyways.. if he was going to play NT he would have seen at least one snap there already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!   I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want Glenn Dorsey as our NT!
Page 1 of 1