ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_left45%Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_left12%Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_left3%Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_left9%Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_left3%Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_left6%Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_left12%Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_left9%Chiefs would be happy with two or three Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Chiefs would be happy with two or three

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Chiefs would be happy with two or three Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Clark Hunt Says Chiefs Would Be Happy With 'Two Or Three Players'
by Joel Thorman

Because of 810 WHB's fancy new partnership with the Chiefs we were able to hear from owner Clark Hunt yesterday evening following the news that the Chiefs will open the season in style.

Of course since we're only a day away from the NFL draft, Mr. Hunt was also asked about the Chiefs prospects in the draft. According to him, there are a couple of players that have been targeted.

"There are two or three players that we would be very excited about at that No. 5 pick," Hunt told Kevin Kietzmann on 810 WHB's Between The Lines last night. "Although you can't say it's a guarantee they'll be available, it's very likely one of those players will be available and they'll be a Kansas City Chief come Thursday night.

Groundbreaking? Hardly, but interesting nonetheless.

Clark has likely been well-trainer in the Scott Pioli school of thought -- say a lot without really saying anything.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Like I said in another thread. The Chiefs would be happy with two - McClain or Clausen
or three- Berry
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 pm

I would be very happy with anyone of those 3.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:50 pm

I was reading somewhere about Rich Gossilins top 100 players. Last year he had Tyson Jackson listed as the #6 player in the draft(and hes usually the best and most accurate writer when it comes to the draft) and we took him at #3. This year he has Dan Williams at #8, and I will kill someone if we draft him at #5.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Dan Williams at 5 would ruin the whole draft for me.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 pm

On the same note, he has McClain ranked at #9.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Dan Williams to the Chiefs is enough to make me stop watching them...I dont have him going til the late 1st round in my mock lol..
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:26 am

He will go to the Dolphins at the earliest. I hope we take McClain or move down. Those are our two best options I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs would be happy with two or three   Chiefs would be happy with two or three Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs would be happy with two or three
Page 1 of 1