ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_left45%Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_left12%Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_left3%Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_left9%Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_left3%Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_left6%Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_left12%Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_left9%Chiefs expected to make safe pick Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Chiefs expected to make safe pick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Chiefs expected to make safe pick Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Which would mean OL.. via an NFL consultant who used to work with Scott Pioli.

Quote :
Talked yesterday to a consultant for nearly a dozen NFL teams. He thinks the Chiefs will take a "safe" draft pick.

Quote :
This consultant has worked in the past with Scott Pioli, and he says "safe" likely means an offensive lineman, despite need 4 safety/LB.

Quote :
Says after Tyson Jackson pick last year (reach or not, depending on your point of view), Chiefs can't afford to swing for the fences.

-Babb
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
ccardwell67
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
ccardwell67

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:11 pm

i think this guy couldnt be more wrong. pioli is gonna surprise him and go for the knock out punch with our first pick
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 pm

I could see him making a safe pick.. and a reach.. and filling a need... that would be McClain.
Back to top Go down
ccardwell67
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
ccardwell67

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:16 pm

as much as i wouldnt want that he could do worse then him if he is gonna reach like dan williams
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:17 pm

I would rather take McClain than any OL or Williams.
Back to top Go down
ccardwell67
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
ccardwell67

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 pm

me too i want no one on either line in the first
Back to top Go down
deadeyededric
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Holthus was on a Des Moines radio program on thursday saying he thought they were going OL. I think Berry is the man. The more I watch the more I like. Safeties are just as important as anything especially if you get a game changer. I'm in the boat of "get the best player available" more than a LT. I'll give Albert another year.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Albert without a doubt deserves another year at minimum. And Safety has for sure evolved into one of the most important positions these last few years. The problem with Berry though is yeah hes good, but hes being over hyped and wont live up to what hes being made out to be. On top of that this is a deep safety draft and we could get a safety in the second round that isn't a whole lot worse.. and actually it sounds like Mays might fall to the second who I think will end up having the better career in the NFL. I wouldn't complain at all if Berry is the pick, I think he will be pretty good.. but I would prefer Clausen..
Back to top Go down
deadeyededric
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:27 am

Just no more D-lineman. It pains me to watch Jackson and Dorsey's outta shape asses out there. Reminds me too much of Ryan Sims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs expected to make safe pick   Chiefs expected to make safe pick Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs expected to make safe pick
Page 1 of 1