ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Big Question? Bar_left45%Big Question? Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Big Question? Bar_left12%Big Question? Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Big Question? Bar_left3%Big Question? Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Big Question? Bar_left9%Big Question? Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Big Question? Bar_left3%Big Question? Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Big Question? Bar_left6%Big Question? Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Big Question? Bar_left12%Big Question? Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Big Question? Bar_left9%Big Question? Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Big Question? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Big Question? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Big Question? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Big Question? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Big Question? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Big Question?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 am

We all know we need to draft a QB. The question is if we have a top five pick in the draft. Is Pioli the guy we want drafting our QBOTF? So far he hasn't impressed me with 1st round picks so far. Except for Berry who was a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Sadly he might draft a QB like Bray who has the potential, but just isn't there. I don't really count the first draft, he didn't have his own scouting department in place and it was just the worst draft in history all around.

But I don't see any reason why he wouldn't take the best QB that's there, unless we get unlucky again and there isn't a QB worth taking in our position.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:37 pm

We are picking top 10 with plenty worth taking. none like the top 2 last year but still plenty.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
We all know we need to draft a QB. The question is if we have a top five pick in the draft. Is Pioli the guy we want drafting our QBOTF? So far he hasn't impressed me with 1st round picks so far. Except for Berry who was a no brainer.

Hell no Pioli shouldnt be making the pick. Hed probably be too stupid to take one if he had the chance anyway. He'll think he is smarter than everybody else and get us some NT depth at #1 or a punter. He has 1 good pick in rnd 1 in 4 years now. I dont care if 09 was a bad year or not, a great GM should find talent even in a bad draft. Pioli was supposed to be the savior for KC.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 pm

I think that between Barkley, Wilson, and Smith if we are picking in the top 10 he would have to be crazy not to get one.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
OutlawChief wrote:

Hell no Pioli shouldnt be making the pick. Hed probably be too stupid to take one if he had the chance anyway. He'll think he is smarter than everybody else and get us some NT depth at #1 or a punter. He has 1 good pick in rnd 1 in 4 years now. I dont care if 09 was a bad year or not, a great GM should find talent even in a bad draft. Pioli was supposed to be the savior for KC.

How many GM's hit on every pick again? Berry was a "great" pick, not good. Poe and Baldwin were good picks with the potential to be great. Jackson was a good pick for that draft. Our other realistic options were Curry, Sanchez, or Crabtree. Or Raji of course, who Jackson is already better than and Poe will be better than, much better than.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 pm

RustShack wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
OutlawChief wrote:

How many GM's hit on every pick again? Berry was a "great" pick, not good. Poe and Baldwin were good picks with the potential to be great. Jackson was a good pick for that draft. Our other realistic options were Curry, Sanchez, or Crabtree. Or Raji of course, who Jackson is already better than and Poe will be better than, much better than.
Poe was a good pick basd on what? His 2nd team noname conference? Oh thats right its a good pick based on the fact Pioli picked him. Before Pioli picked him it wouldnt be a good pick.Not every GM hits on every pick but Pioli misses on most.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Love radio today. Keitzman blasting Cassel and Pioli. Mentions that Fisher and Manning wouldnt talk to KCpresumably because of Pioli. This guy is the biggest fraud in the nfl
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
RustShack wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
OutlawChief wrote:

Poe was a good pick basd on what? His 2nd team noname conference? Oh thats right its a good pick based on the fact Pioli picked him. Before Pioli picked him it wouldnt be a good pick.Not every GM hits on every pick but Pioli misses on most.
Everytime you talk about Poe it makes you look like you dont watch the fucking games.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:23 pm

I just asked what makes Poe such a great pick. Cant be college game film. There have been plenty of combine warriors that amountd to shit.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:24 pm

And yes its true nobody wanted the pick before the draft. but once Pioli made it it was a fantastic pick
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Being compared to Ngata is pretty good. Unless you think he sucks too that is, we all know you have ridiculous standards.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 pm

His athleticism is why he is compared not his game film. He doesnt have any good game film. Stanzi was compared to Tom Brady. Why isnt our Tom Brady being played at QB?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:31 am

Poe has made several fucking plays in several fucking games. Watch the fucking games and you'd see that. Holy fucking shit. 4 games in the pros and your still going off of college tape. Jesus christ.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 am

You can't be a good pro without being a great college player.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 am

RustShack wrote:

Apparently. Ask Tim Tebow since he's doing so fucking great on punt coverage.

Fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 am

RustShack wrote:

Didnt say that. he could very well turn out to be good. But usually you pick great college players at 11 in an NFL draft. Didnt like the pick at 11 before the draft just like most of you guys. Unlike you guys though my opinion isnt controlled by what Scott Pioli does.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 am

I actually liked the pick I just didnt think pioli would go in that direction. Its cool with me because he is doing great.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 pm

No one doubted his talent, everyone just said its a risky pick. His proving everyday that he wasn't nearly as big of a risk as originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Question?   Big Question? Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Question?
Page 1 of 1