ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_left45%Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_left12%Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_left3%Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_left9%Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_left3%Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_left6%Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_left12%Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_left9%Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?

Go down 
+4
BigRatt
Touchdown Bowe
KCJay
RustShack
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Empty
PostSubject: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Faiders are 11 million over the Salary Cap, so maybe we can grab another cap cut?

Kamerion Wimbley (11 mil cap hit)

Aaron Curry (5.75 mil)

Michael Huff (9.8 mil)

Tommy Kelly (6 mil)

John Henderson (4 mil)
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Those are just a few options they might have to release
Back to top Go down
KCJay
Pro
Pro
KCJay

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Not really..Maybe Kelly for depth on the DL, but other than that, meh..
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Wimbley, Huff, and Curry would all be huge additions.
Back to top Go down
KCJay
Pro
Pro
KCJay

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:30 am

IDK...I just feel if we are going to go out and add Michael Huff at 9.8M, we should keep that $$ and keep Brandon Carr..

Wimbley would be decent, but again, would he warrant 11M in cap room while we have so many holes to fill on the OL 1st?

If we can sure up our most glaring holes (OL) and resign our home grown talent (Carr) first, then I wouldn't have any problem taking a look at these guys..
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:41 am

That's currently what they are making and reasons they are potential players to get cut... if they are cut they sign new contracts. Routt was scheduled to make a lot more than what we signed him to.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 am

Take a chance on Curry...why not. Played a lot better in Oakland than Seattle.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Take a chance on Curry...why not. Played a lot better in Oakland than Seattle.

Yes I agree with Curry. He could be an interesting pickup to pair with DJ if the price is right.
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:16 pm

I would love to add a major athlete like Curry to line up between Hali, Dj, and Houston! Wimbley would be great too! Not only just incase if Houston doesn't live up to expectations, but the Giants proved you can't have too many passrushers! Would be a lot better than the just having one we've been used to! But actually I believe he's from Kansas isn't he? Crennel also drafted him in the first round in Cleveland. Imagine Huff and Berry as our starting safeties too!
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Will be interesting to see who gets cut... but didn't they just trade for Curry and Wimbley?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 am

I think they gave a 3rd for Wimbley 2 seasons ago..I dont see them letting him go. He provides a decent pass rush for them. I think they gave a later round pick for Curry..it'll be interesting for sure. Id be happy with Curry. Maybe Currys just one of those players that takes 4-5 years to get into the game.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 am

RustShack wrote:
Will be interesting to see who gets cut... but didn't they just trade for Curry and Wimbley?

Doesn't matter what they gave for them, I read they are still something like 11 mill over the cap. If cant make room some of these guys are going. Would be be nice to scoop 1 or 2 of them up!
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:59 pm

I would love to be the first team to give Aaron Curry a crack at the 3-4. Other than that, the only Raider I would touch is Michael Bush. He's already gonna be a free agent and would be a perfect compliment to Jamaal Charles.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Bush probably headlines my pick at RB free agents, but the problem with him is he is going to sign with a team that gives him more money than we are giving Charles. At least that's what he wants.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Bush and I think Curry will get cut and he would be great in the Middle with DJ, the pressure would be off of him to be a huge contributer.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Lol I have been saying Bush for awhile, and he won't get cut he is already a FA. I would love Curry also. Hell I wanted to draft him. Curry is more likely. Bush is probably wanting a payday more than we are willing to give him.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 pm

There are a few RBs available that can bring some of the same things that Bush can bring. Hillis would be a cool addition I think instead of Bush.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:46 am

Hillis best years were with Daboll.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Don't forget about Tolbert
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Tolbert would be nice also. I think Hillis or Tolbert are best case scenario for RB.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:35 am

The chiefs are expected to try to resign mcclain..so unless we plan on making mcclain our 2 rb and bringing in another fb, I don't see tolbert if hillis stopping in kc..
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:20 pm

chiefbravebull wrote:
Bush and I think Curry will get cut and he would be great in the Middle with DJ, the pressure would be off of him to be a huge contributer.

Put a NT infront of him here and he achieves greatness
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:21 pm

McClain will probably be our "fullback" again next year.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:05 pm

McClain didn't help us much in the redzone last season. So I would still think that Tolbert or more likely Hillis could be looked at. Would prefer Bush out of all. But his price tag could be to large.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?   Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any potential Raiders follow Routt to KC?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next