ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_left45%Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_left12%Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_left3%Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_left9%Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_left3%Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_left6%Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_left12%Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_left9%Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Chiefs Want To Trade Down

Go down 
+8
kcchiefs
chiefbravebull
Touchdown Bowe
SoCal_Ed
Chiefs09
noturnormalhero
ccardwell67
RustShack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chiefs Are 'Badly' Trying To Trade Down To Middle Of First*Round
by Joel Thorman

Last year about this time, Michael Lombardi of the National Football Post first reported that the Chiefs were "in love" with LSU DE Tyson Jackson. A few days later and Jackson was the Chiefs pick in the draft.

Now Lombardi reports that the Chiefs are trying like hell to move down in the draft.

"The Chiefs are trying, and I mean really trying, to move down," Lombardi reports. "My sources tell me they'll be willing to go down as far as 15 for the right deal because they feel they can find a player in that range."

It's a fine line between trading down and trading down too far. According to Lombardi, our theory of the Eagles offering up the 24th and 37th picks for the Chiefs fifth pick doesn't look like it's happening. By staying around 15, they can still have a shot at a game changer -- Alabama LB Rolando McClain and Texas S Earl Thomas come to mind here -- as well as picking up extra selections.

That said, who's the Chiefs trading partner? SB Nation's Mocking The Draft takes an excellent look at this situation and comes to the conclusion that San Francisco might be the only team in that area that has a chance of moving up.

Lombardi reports the Chiefs are hoping someone wants to get in line to pick Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com

AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Here Dustin, you might have missed it. Thankfully, Pioli is a smart man and knows you don't need to waste high picks on OL. If you are so bad at developing a line that you need to waste high picks on OL, your not going to have a job long because you team will suck under you.

http://www.arrowheaddrive.com/the-lounge-f1/billichick-and-pioli-don-t-believe-in-drafting-ol-first-t138.htm
Back to top Go down
dustinchiefs27
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 am

i really want them to go with berry i think our Oline is good as it is this is to you rust say we cant trade down cause we dont have a trade partner who do you honestly think pioli will take with the #5 pick
Back to top Go down
dustinchiefs27
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:43 am

im just prayin we dont waist another top 5 pick on a player who will still be there around the mid to late first round like a Dan Willaims or somethin tyson jackson would have still been there with the 12th-16th overall pick last year
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 am

I feel like McClain or Clausen are the guys the Chiefs are targeting right now. With Berrying being more likely than anyone else after those two.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 am

But rumor is the Eagles want to trade up bad to get Berry. And another rumor is the Chiefs want to trade down even more.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:19 am

I think a swap with the Eagles if they give us picks 24 and 37, is a great scenario for us.
Back to top Go down
Bearcatbaron
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 am

That doesn't add up on the draft point scale. The fifth pick is worth 1700 points. the 24th and 37th together is worth about 1210. Not that it makes a lot of difference, but i think they would have to throw in a fifth or sixth either this year or next.
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 pm

lower picks are worth more than usual this year
Back to top Go down
Bearcatbaron
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm

500 points less?
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:13 pm

well each of those picks you are getting a much better player than usual
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Dude we could get three starters in the first two rounds. It would be great. If they need to throw in a 6th that is even better more for me to do on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Tribal Warfare
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:44 pm

I personally believe this all BS smokescreen. KC is looking at the option of trading down just in case someone wants to sell their soul, but it occuring is less than likely.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 pm

chiefbravebull wrote:
Dude we could get three starters in the first two rounds. It would be great. If they need to throw in a 6th that is even better more for me to do on Saturday.

We already could get three starters in the first three rounds. If we traded down with the Eagles we could get four.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if our third round pick starts depending on who falls there.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Just read on kffl that Tim Kawakami, of the San Jose Mercury News is reporting that the 49ers ownership very much wants to draft Clausen and might be willing to give up both 1sts to move up and get him.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Just read on kffl that Tim Kawakami, of the San Jose Mercury News is reporting that the 49ers ownership very much wants to draft Clausen and might be willing to give up both 1sts to move up and get him.

I thought I would cum in my pants if we traded down with the Browns. But HOLY SHIT!

Clausen is that type of QB. He is the best QB in this draft, and he will be among the top QB's in the league eventually.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm

we wouldnt go after cody or mays with either of those picks. I think Bulaga is still there and possibly Dez Bryant. Cody is there in 2. Maybe Allen.
Back to top Go down
noturnormalhero
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:40 pm

If we do trade for both of the 49ers picks, then what? McClain at 13 if he's available and Earl Thomas at 17? Then Tate , Cody/Cam Thomas in round 2. That'll take care of S , LB , NT , WR early in the draft!
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:56 pm

I WANT CLAUSEN GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:16 pm

I doubt McClain falls past Denver or Miami. I personally don't like Thomas either. I think he could be a decent CB, but a bust at safety.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Any team that picks Thomas over Berry needs to be expelled from the league ASAP
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Unless they don't need a safety and need help at CB. Berry is somewhat in the same boat.. but I think he would be better at safety than Thomas and not as good at CB as Thomas.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Berry I think will be a solid NFL player I just hate that we might take him so high. Him and Flowers would work together well though. Taking Berry we would still need a SS though. Page cant play there.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Myron Rolle.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I like it. We would probably have to use our fourth on him though. Maybe even our third. He is that good. haley and Pioli said they didnt like how he abandoned his team, but that could be smoke screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Want To Trade Down   Chiefs Want To Trade Down - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs Want To Trade Down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: