ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_left45%Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_left12%Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_left3%Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_left9%Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_left3%Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_left6%Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_left12%Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_left9%Chiefs Twitter drama Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Chiefs Twitter drama

Go down 
+2
SylvesterMalone1978
Touchdown Bowe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

Chiefs Twitter drama Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Funny stuff here.

Basically a fan tweeted @Kcchiefs and brought up how the Chiefs were near the bottom of the league when it comes to spending money.

@Kcchiefs responded with this https://imgur.com/7VbfJ

Got alot of fans stirred up. Jack Harry will probably bring it up soon.
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:05 pm

What did they respond with?
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 pm

"Would help if you had your facts straight. Your choice to be a fan cc get a Clue"

I kind of agree. A lot of people don't understand the finer points of it. Most teams already have their big young players under contract, not all of ours have reached that age yet.

Look back at teams like the Packers, Colts, Steelers and so on before they had their Super Bowl run. They were one of the youngest teams/lowest paid teams in the NFL, then 3-5ish years later they win Super Bowls and aren't "cheap" anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 am

Once we resign Bowe, Albert, Dorsey, and maybe Hillis, we'll be in the middle of the pack.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:36 pm

The only ones I think we will resign after this year is Bowe, Albert, and maybe Hillis. I think Dorsey walks.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Only way Dorsey walks is if Powe becomes a great NT, and Poe plays DE.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:20 pm

how could that be the only way? they arent going to tag him.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Or if he wants way too much money like Carr, which I guess is also possible. Did you get my PM?
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 pm

RustShack wrote:
Or if he wants way too much money like Carr, which I guess is also possible. Did you get my PM?
Just got it. not sure yet. just need to get 09 off. and I think he will want big money. I think with so many teams going to 4-3 now he will want to go play in it.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
RustShack wrote:
Just got it. not sure yet. just need to get 09 off. and I think he will want big money. I think with so many teams going to 4-3 now he will want to go play in it.

If I were in his shoes, I would take all I can get. I would be surprised if he comes back myself without the tag. His pass rushing ability is not going to help his cause for a big contract though. So he might just negotiate a more manageable figure.
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:18 pm

It's not like he's done anything to warrant a big money deal from a 4-3 team either.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:08 pm

SylvesterMalone1978 wrote:
It's not like he's done anything to warrant a big money deal from a 4-3 team either.

no. but a 4-3 team is more likely to give him a decent deal b/c he's a run stuffer. He probably is a 2 to 4 sack guy a year in the 4-3 defense. There's always teams that are willing to pay for DT's.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 pm

He can go get a 2 year deal on a 4-3 team and be the stud he was projected to be in that defense then land the big contract.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:

He can go get a 2 year deal on a 4-3 team and be the stud he was projected to be in that defense then land the big contract.

I don't think he's the stud that he was projected to be. This guy was supposed to be the next coming of Warren Sap.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 pm

I dont doubt it but in his mind he has to feel like he didnt get the time to develop into the 4-3 T he was supposed to be
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 pm

So if I'm trying to figure out in my mind if he stays or goes I try to look at it from what he might be thinking. And I think he thinks he is a better 4-3 DT so he at least has a better chance of his big contract eventually coming from a 4-3 team. make sense? after reading what I just wrote not sure it even does to me. bottom line today is where can I make the most money. Its not about where is my best shot at SB is anymore. and even it it was there are plenty of 4-3 teams much closer.
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 pm

I think Pioli will find a suitable replacement for him which isnt that hard for the 3-4 d-line wise. He should go to a team like Chicago, Tampa, Seattle, New Orleans, Carolina, Atlanta, there are allot of teams that he fits in with better than he does here. Thats just the truth. I like the guy and he has been a solid player but not great.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am

Chiefs09 wrote:

Just like Brady Quinn getting a one year deal here. He could be the stud he was projected to be.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Quinn wasnt a top 5 pick. Dorsey was thought to be the next great one at his psoition. then the position changed here in KC. I'm not saying he will be a great one but I'd say he still thinks he can be. Quinn wasnt brought in here to start. wherever Dorsey signs it will be to start.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 pm

But its all about projections right? It was between Russel and Quinn to go #1, and the other one was supposed to go #2... just like Smith and Rodgers.

You can't use the projections to support your Jackson argument, but they say it doesn't hold water when you are on the flip side of this one.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm

I havent said Dorsey is great myself. How is that hard to understand? I'm saying that HE is probably thinking he can still be a great DT in a 4-3, not me. I think he is better suited for it but dont know how good he will be. Kind of like Joe Flacco thinking he is elite, I dont think he is but he does and wants to get paid that way. I dont see Dorsey staying here because it would be foolish to pay him top DE money for a 3-4. His best shot at hitting bank is to try his luck out on a 4-3 team. It might not work out but he wont make any less money by giving it a shot because he will never be an elite 3-4 end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Twitter drama   Chiefs Twitter drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs Twitter drama
Page 1 of 1