ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_left45%Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_left12%Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_left3%Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_left9%Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_left3%Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_left6%Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_left12%Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_left9%Chiefs and Jets.  Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Chiefs and Jets.  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Chiefs and Jets.  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Chiefs and Jets.  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs and Jets.  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs and Jets.  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Chiefs and Jets.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:24 pm

When the D is good and when they are bad they are damn terrible. What the hell? Not wrapping up, hitting up in the chest area. Really poorly prepared today in my opinion. Absolute domination of both sides of the ball. Its after a day like today when drafting OGs, Cs, Ts, more DEs and NTs is justifyable in the 1st round. Offensively the Chiefs had 4 yards in the 1st half. How is that even possible? That sets a Chiefs record by the way. I got to say the drive of the Jets where they started on their 5 or 10 and went 95 yards with 80 yards in Chiefs penalties was comical! I'd imagine Haley was flagged for flipping a ref off, and the pass interference penalties on Flowers and Lewis were horrible. Wow is all i can muster!
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:18 pm

So anyone think Haley is back on the hotseat after another blow out? Looks like it could be another next week against the Packers.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm

I dont see how he could be fired anyway! This team has had shitty luck this year with injuries, i dont see how that can be pinned on the HC. Haley is not to blame for the lockout. I think if those players had been in offseason conditioning program we wouldn't be having this convo. Its up to Pioli to put enough talent on the roster who can play behind the starters. We just dont have that.
Back to top Go down
KCJay
Pro
Pro
KCJay

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:00 pm

The D is on the field way too long every game...The grind is starting to take its toll...We are simply wearing down on the defensive side of the ball..

I read a stat today that stated that DJ is on pace for 180 tackles...LOL

That's insane and what does that say for their time on the field?

I hate to think what the score will be next week..lol

..and Tyler Palko couldn't make a pee wee team...He is a plug..
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Haley shouldn't be fired, the Chiefs shouldn't have even won as many games as they have. I bet we upset the Packers now though. One thing I don't understand it, how the fuck is Palko still starting. Its like Pioli is just OK with us taking this year.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 am

RustShack wrote:
Haley shouldn't be fired, the Chiefs shouldn't have even won as many games as they have. I bet we upset the Packers now though. One thing I don't understand it, how the fuck is Palko still starting. Its like Pioli is just OK with us taking this year.

I cant understand what the hell Palko is doing in there either. He just continues to throw more picks. However he did have a TD today and another one that Bowe dropped when he was all by himself in the back of the end zone. Hes not consistant though. Palko will have a decent drive and the next 3 hes terrible. Orton will be healthy this week. If he doesn't start I wont know what the hell to think! I'm gonna let u stand with the Packers predict by yourself though. I personally think we are gonna get another ass beating. They thoroughly trashed Oakland today! I know we have the corners to match up with them and we have Houston coming on as a beast rusher to pair with Hali. Say the defense keeps them to a respectable 14 to 17 points or so (and thats a big "If"). I just dont think there is anyway we can score enough points to stay competitive! Its gonna take the D scoring a couple of times to have a chance in this one i think.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Guess I was right about Haley getting fired. F**K he we go into rebuild mode again.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 am

OutlawChief wrote:
Guess I was right about Haley getting fired. F**K he we go into rebuild mode again.

Yep, who will be out the door now? Bowe is a free agent and played well under Haley. Will they keep him? I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chiefs and Jets.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Jets.    Chiefs and Jets.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs and Jets.
Page 1 of 1