ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Offense Bar_left45%Offense Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Offense Bar_left12%Offense Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Offense Bar_left3%Offense Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Offense Bar_left9%Offense Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Offense Bar_left3%Offense Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Offense Bar_left6%Offense Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Offense Bar_left12%Offense Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Offense Bar_left9%Offense Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Offense EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Offense EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Offense EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Offense EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Offense EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Offense

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Offense   Offense EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:57 am

There's a lot to be excited about. Obviously the biggest addiction is Andy Reid who can field a great offense. Obviously Charles and Bowe. I still think Baldwin can be special too. Avery and McCluster can both bring something to the table too. We have three TE's who are more than capable oh and our young monster freak of an OL.

I'm very intreged with Davis at RB too, the amount of FB's we've brought in, and hiring the developer of the pistol offense, on top of Childress who is the "spread game analyst" Alex Smith was a running spread QB under Urban Meyer who got drafted #1, and Chip Kelly's prolific spread Oregon offense was formed by watching Alex Smith tape. Everyone hates Smith, but I'm real interested to see why Reid loves him so much... And he's arguably the best in the business when it comes the the QB position.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:20 pm

I don't think people hate Smith. I personally think he is a good QB. Alot of people where just surprised what we gave up for him. But when he starts winning games, which I believe he is going to. People will stop grumbling. Can't wait to see what this offense looks like on the field.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:19 am

I think he's going to win a lot of games... With the help of one of the best running games, an Andy Reid passing game which is good no matter who's throwing, and potentially the best defense Reid has ever had. All the pieces are here on defense, and this year they will be aggressive instead of Romeos bend and don't break no pressure D.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:49 am

OutlawChief wrote:
I don't think people hate Smith. I personally think he is a good QB. Alot of people where just surprised what we gave up for him. But when he starts winning games, which I believe he is going to. People will stop grumbling. Can't wait to see what this offense looks like on the field.

I fucking hated the Smith trade for the record! I wasn't against him being brought in as far as a veteran guy to bridge the gap until a young guy could take over. I was thinking he was worth about a 4th rounder. The compensation they gave for him suggested Smith is the future of this franchise for the next 5 years and that absolutely doesn't sit very well with me. I think Smith will be a definite upgrade over Cassell and has the chance to be good. However, I don't think he has it in him to be great enough to carry a team and win us a Super Bowl. I really hope I'm wrong though and a Reid/Smith pairing will elevate Smith to a franchise guy. I personally don't see it. Smith is a playaction/screen/short to intermediate guy and that will work until someone takes that shit away then we are more than likely fucked! Smith hasn't been the kind of guy that can stretch a defense and make them worried so far. The Smith trade will be evaluated based on how Geno turns out. I have a feeling Geno is going to have a good year.
Back to top Go down
Canada Chiefs
n00b cake
n00b cake

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:28 am

From everything I've read it sounds like the team is buying into the new coaching staff's system. For all of Crennels faults he was well liked by the team which can make the transfer hard for some players to accept. They seem to respect Crennel but realize that from a competitive stand point they are in a far better situation now.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:39 pm

The guys on defense are so excited from everything I've heard. Really loving that they will be getting after the QB now. Also Alex Smith loves Dexter McCluster lol.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:11 pm

BigRatt if Smith can play like he did in the playoffs in 2011 and the season in 2012. We have our QB and nothing to worry about. Smith and Reid are going to be very good together in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:19 am

OutlawChief wrote:
BigRatt if Smith can play like he did in the playoffs in 2011 and the season in 2012. We have our QB and nothing to worry about. Smith and Reid are going to be very good together in my opinion.

I hope so! But until Smith proves me wrong, I'm kind of a hater on this subject. Smith and Reid have some work to do to win me over.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

If Smith plays like he did the last few years, and Reid keeps his trend of all QB's over achieving under him then we will be in good shape.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:31 pm

BigRatt wrote:
OutlawChief wrote:

I hope so! But until Smith proves me wrong, I'm kind of a hater on this subject. Smith and Reid have some work to do to win me over.

Hey man with what us fans have been thru the lately I completely understand. Just have a feeling things are looking up in KC.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:43 am

OutlawChief wrote:
BigRatt wrote:
OutlawChief wrote:

Hey man with what us fans have been thru the lately I completely understand. Just have a feeling things are looking up in KC.

I hope so brother! I personally feel like things are already a lot better. I guess time will tell to what degree.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Picking up where we left off before last year, except even better. We had playoff talent last year, just not the coaching or desire.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:10 pm

RustShack wrote:
Picking up where we left off before last year, except even better. We had playoff talent last year, just not the coaching or desire.

That's not saying a whole lot. I'm still not convinced Reid is anything more than an overrated average coach. We will see what the season brings. One thing is for sure. The roster is definitely better than it was!
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Reid is definately better than Crennel. Smith is better than Cassel/Quinn. Plus we had 6 prowlbowlers on a 2-14 team. And we add talent in FA and draft. This team is looking at better days.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:16 am

Reid is the best coach we've had since Vermeil, and Smith is the best we've had since Green. The Eagles were an awesome team until Banner took over the Eagles and changed the way Reid built a team. I trust Reid and Dorsey to put together a great team. Reid just needed a change of scenery to rejuvinate him. He's one of the best coaches in the game right now.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:05 pm

So excited about this team so far. Can't wait to see them on the field in some live action. Been trying to not get overly excited. But just can't help it. This team looks great on paper. Just want to see it translate to W's on the field.
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:27 am

I think we will be like the early Reid Eagles. If Suttons attacking 3-4 be learned from Rex Ryan is better than any defense Reid had since his DC past away we will be in very great shape.
Back to top Go down
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro
SylvesterMalone1978

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:27 am

The offense is a lock to finally be good again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offense   Offense Empty

Back to top Go down

Offense
Page 1 of 1