ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_left45%Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_left12%Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_left3%Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_left9%Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_left3%Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_left6%Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_left12%Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_left9%Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..

Go down 
+4
BigRatt
Chiefs09
OutlawChief
KCJay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KCJay
Pro
Pro
KCJay

Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Empty
PostSubject: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:09 pm

WTF???

http://www.therightsphere.com/2012/12/kansas-city-chiefs-player-among-two-shot-at-team-facility/
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Sad day. Live in Ohio not giving any names here. Very sad day. Thoughts and prayers to all his family. And Chiefs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
KCJay
Pro
Pro
KCJay

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Sources are saying he put a gun to his head and killed himself right in front of Crennel and Pioli..

Depression is a silent killer..I wonder if he had demons that nobody knew about?...Roid rage could be another possibility, but I am not going to speculate..Its tragic, none the less...
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:47 pm

The dumbass killed his girlfriend at her apartment first. fuck him he was a murderer first. Pioli has this organization so screwed his guys are murdering people and killing themselves.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Looks like KC has another hole to fill. no not the one Belcher put in his head either.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 pm

According to the Kansas City Police Department, the Kansas City Chiefs player who was involved in a shooting incident Saturday, Dec. 1, approached general manager Scott Pioli and head coach Romeo Crennel at the team's facility and thanked them, then walked away and shot himself.

0 Comments | Source: NFL Network - Albert Breer | Share

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2DpIuhzV6
Back to top Go down
KCJay
Pro
Pro
KCJay

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Looks like KC has another hole to fill. no not the one Belcher put in his head either.

Crossed a line, bro...I understand the frustration, but don't judge...That is not your job...

The team is secondary when it comes to this tragedy..I only hope that he can find peace in his death more than he had in his life..And the woman's life he selfishly took can find peace in her death, as well..

The biggest tragedy is the 3 month old daughter...She doesn't deserve to grow up not actually knowing her parents...Sad, sad story..

Feel sorry for all involved..
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Judge? Dude is a murderer. That is a fact. I only feel sorry for the other victim and family. I will never feel bad for a murderer that kills himself. He should have just killed himself before he became a murderer
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Don't know the story man. Belcher apparently had his own demons. He was sick obviously and we have no idea what was going on in his head. Not defending his actions at all. Its all very sad and tragic and never should of happened. Feel for his child and just awful for his gf and family. Waste of life should never happen. Its always more important than any game.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Think this says it all.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/12/1/3715268/jovan-belcher-tragedy
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:43 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
Don't know the story man. Belcher apparently had his own demons. He was sick obviously and we have no idea what was going on in his head. Not defending his actions at all. Its all very sad and tragic and never should of happened. Feel for his child and just awful for his gf and family. Waste of life should never happen. Its always more important than any game.

Any man that would murder his girlfriend is sick. It doesnt make him any less of a murderer. I dont give a shit what was going on in his head he was a horrible human being period. So any shit that comes out about what a god man he was and this is a shock is plain bullshit. A murderer is a murderer.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Wow is all I can say! I'm still in disbelief. I got the news at work today on lunch and the 1st thing out of my mouth was holy shit! It makes a person wonder what the hell was so bad that someone like this would kill somebody else then himself. The guy was a NFL football player and making big money. The only thing I can think of is his girlfriend told him she was leaving and he lost it. If that's not the case then he had some serious issues going on. I just ask the good Lord to be with the family's.
Back to top Go down
KCJay
Pro
Pro
KCJay

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Judge? Dude is a murderer. That is a fact. I only feel sorry for the other victim and family. I will never feel bad for a murderer that kills himself. He should have just killed himself before he became a murderer

I didn't say to feel sorry for him, I said don't pass judgement...Sometimes its better just to say nothing at all..

An innocent person lost their life and a child lost both of her parents...That is bigger than anything...

*The last part of my post "Feel sorry for all involved.." was meant to state my feelings..I wasn't telling you to feel sorry for anything..
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Dude was a POS murderer and I hope the SOB is burning in hell right about now like he deserves.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 pm

and now you can add murderer to the list of crap under Piolis watch. Now we have no QB, long line of draft busts, and murderer.
Back to top Go down
redross006
Amateur
Amateur
redross006

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:13 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
and now you can add murderer to the list of crap under Piolis watch. Now we have no QB, long line of draft busts, and murderer.
Dude I am not a Pioli fan but this was in no way Pioli's doing. I agree that what went down was wrong but lets not judge anyone here. What Belcher did was wrong and he will face GOD's judgement for that. But like so many others have said we have no idea what was going on in Belcher's head but he was obviously having some mental issues because no sane person does what he did. Overall this is all ver sad and shocking and my prayers goes out to everyone affected by this most terrible tradgedy.

P.S. I totally disagree with the game being played as shceduled. This business as usual mentality shows no respect to those affected.(Families, players, coaches etc.)
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:24 am

I dont care what wad going on in his head. There is nothing that can be going on in someones head to justify murdering the mother of your child. No excuse that makes it less of a murder. Murder is murder and just because he killed himself afterward doesnt change it.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 am

Chiefs09 wrote:

Dude! Your a fucking moron! You can't cross the lines that your crossing here because no sane person kills anybody that is not directly putting them in danger. Football has ZERO to do with what went down here! You have no clue the circumstances of what happened. So shut your face!
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 am

I dont give a shit what the circumstances were. Can you name a circumstance where Belcher had the right to shoot the mother of his child multiple times? Dude is a POS murderer and I'm glad he took the cowardly way out by killing himself afterward so my tax dollars dont have to pay for this MFPOS to live his life in prison. Had he not killied himself and just killed the woman everyone would be all over this dude. But because he kills himself there must be some circumstance that gave him good reason to do what he did to his woman. So no I wont shut my face when it comes to a POS murdering motherfucker. Glad the SOB is dead. At least now he wont be able to shoot another woman multiple times down the road because she upset him.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 am

Not sure how KC can keep this game close seeing how our defense just lost its killer instinct
Back to top Go down
redross006
Amateur
Amateur
redross006

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
Not sure how KC can keep this game close seeing how our defense just lost its killer instinct

You and I agree on most things, but after that comment it is clear that you are just a fucking prick. There's no place on this forum for that kind of comment so why don't you do us all a favor and excuse yourself from this forum. Or if this is the type of chatter that is accepted on this forum I will be the one to excuse myself. You have clearly crossed the line into indecency with this comment. Completely tasteless and classless.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 am

redross006 wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

You and I agree on most things, but after that comment it is clear that you are just a fucking prick. There's no place on this forum for that kind of comment so why don't you do us all a favor and excuse yourself from this forum. Or if this is the type of chatter that is accepted on this forum I will be the one to excuse myself. You have clearly crossed the line into indecency with this comment. Completely tasteless and classless.
I personally think murdering your girlfriend is tasteless. And keeping from calling Belcher a murderer because we dont know what he was thinking is tasteless. we dont know what anymurderer is thonking when he commits his crime. Not sure how what he was thinking might make him not a murderer. What is classless is people saying Belcher was a good guy. Good guys dont shoot women multiple times
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 am

And Rust can remove me if he chooses to do so it wont hurt my feelings one bit. there are like 7 people that post on here.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 am

I personally believe in our constitutional right to freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:47 am

And if Clark honors this murderer pregame then he is sick in the head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..   Javon Belcher Commits Suicide.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Javon Belcher Commits Suicide..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: