ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Pioli Rumors  Bar_left45%Pioli Rumors  Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Pioli Rumors  Bar_left12%Pioli Rumors  Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Pioli Rumors  Bar_left3%Pioli Rumors  Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Pioli Rumors  Bar_left9%Pioli Rumors  Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Pioli Rumors  Bar_left3%Pioli Rumors  Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Pioli Rumors  Bar_left6%Pioli Rumors  Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Pioli Rumors  Bar_left12%Pioli Rumors  Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Pioli Rumors  Bar_left9%Pioli Rumors  Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Pioli Rumors  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Pioli Rumors  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Pioli Rumors  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Pioli Rumors  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Pioli Rumors  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Pioli Rumors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Supposably he walks around the tailgates sometimes. Today he stopped at one and talked with them a little bit. He said he didn't regret passing on Russel Wilson, and that the jury is still out on him. But he did say he regrets passing on Andy Dalton.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:51 am

Im sure he does. He should have a couple other regrets to go along with that one.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:03 am

Yep this thought that he hasnt had a chance to draft a real QB is bullshit. With Dalton or Mallet and an OC with a little knowledge this offense would be much better.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Its funny how you constantly talk about how good Mallet is, even though hes proven nothing. Even though more talented guys on our roster at different positions suck for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Brady had proved nothing til Bledsoe got hurt. Mallet was considered 1st round talent with character issues. Barkley and Smith havent proven anything either yet one will be considered the Chiefs franchise QB in less than a year. There isnt a QB in the NFL that wouldnt be an upgrade over any QB KC has right now. Pioli has had chances to get a QB but chose to try and force Cassel down the fans throats and prove them wrong.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:11 pm

If Weis had stayed, or McDaniels was hired. Matt Cassel would at least look good enough and the Chiefs will be winning. Coaching is just important as talent, and its no coincidence that most great QB's had a great offensive mind by their side. Obviously Smith has far more upside, but hes not going to reach it without some help.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 pm

You must have an awesome crystal ball. I just deal with the facts myself. fact is this is one of the worst NFL teams ever put on a field. the records they have broken and are chasing do not lie. Whether you want to dream and think it is the most talented worst team ever is up to you but no matter what is wrong with the team whether it be coaching or player personnel it falls squarely on Pioli. Fact is real players and coaches wont even consider KC because of him. And the idea that Hunt and Pioli are cheap isnt just something fans make up in their minds. It was discussed on the radio this morning that many players around the league see KC the same way. This franchise is an absolute joke and I am glad to finally hear most fans pissd over it and not trying to convince themselves that everything is fine and we are loaded with all this talent. Most fans now see what is really going on and hopefully it will make Hunt see it in due time. If Pioli gets his extension this franchise is screwed for years.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 pm

We've added better players, and added worse coaches. The team is the worst its ever looked. Which is more important? Players or coaching?

The 49ers were regarded as one of the most talented teams in the NFL a few years ago. They sucked. They added a new coaching staff while keeping the roster mostly the same. Which is more important? Players or coaching?
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:06 pm

What players have we added that make us loaded? He has 2 good draft picks and 1 decent FA that nobody likes anymore because he is a bitch. You assume once again that because Pioli brought us players they are automatically talented. Maybe you overestimated how good the players are. I know I did as I had KC winning the west this year before the season. I think Pioli is an absolute moron and even I overestimated him.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
What players have we added that make us loaded? He has 2 good draft picks and 1 decent FA that nobody likes anymore because he is a bitch. You assume once again that because Pioli brought us players they are automatically talented. Maybe you overestimated how good the players are. I know I did as I had KC winning the west this year before the season. I think Pioli is an absolute moron and even I overestimated him.

You cant have a players coach coaching the youngest team in the NFL. You just cant. You need a firey guy who's gonna light a fire under their ass to make them better..Like Todd Haley. Were gonna regret firing Haley, I promise you that. If this team gets the 1st overall pick, this will be the most talented team to ever have the 1st overall pick..and all we need is a franchise QB and a revamped coaching staff.
Back to top Go down
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:37 pm

This is the most talented team ever to go through the 1st 7 without a single lead no doubt.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm

I know that is sarcastic, but it easily is. Plenty of talent on this team whether you want to admit it or not.

You are insane if you don't think this is a more talented team than the one Pioli inherited. Herm or Haley could easily have their most successful year with this roster. Crennel and DaBoll just ended up being awful hired who can't do anything with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pioli Rumors  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pioli Rumors    Pioli Rumors  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pioli Rumors
Page 1 of 1