ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Defense.. Bar_left45%Defense.. Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Defense.. Bar_left12%Defense.. Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Defense.. Bar_left3%Defense.. Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Defense.. Bar_left9%Defense.. Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Defense.. Bar_left3%Defense.. Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Defense.. Bar_left6%Defense.. Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Defense.. Bar_left12%Defense.. Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Defense.. Bar_left9%Defense.. Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Defense.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Defense.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Defense.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Defense.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Defense.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Defense..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KCJay
Pro
Pro
KCJay

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:40 am

If we had any kind of offense/QB, we would have won this game...

What I want to know is, what Haley/Pioli seen in Palko to warrant giving this guy an NFL contract...The guy has turned the ball 7 times in 2 starts with no TDs..

The guy was cut from the California Redwoods, FFS..lol

I would have liked to have seen what Stanzi had to offer in the 4th, but our defense played to well and kept it close enough to keep Tyler "Turnover" Palko in the game..

The sole reason we are on so many lopsided losses are because of our ineptness on offense..We are leaving the defense on the field way too long...

Hopefully Orton will play well and we have seen the last of Palko and Cassel..
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 am

Yep! Agree 100 percent! I would have rather seen Stanzi through the ball and turn it over than Palko. Where in the hell do they get they dont think Stanzi is not ready for significant action? Palko damn sure isn't. The amount of picks is staggering. I'm ready to see Orton and hopefully they can get this thing going again. The Defense did an amazing job to hold a team like the Steelers to 13 points and give the Chiefs a chance to win within the last minute. Its just a damn shame they dont have any QB play.

Last edited by BigRatt on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:59 am

This loss goes on Haley. Romeo and his defense played this game completely lights out. It seemed like Pittsburgh had the ball 75% of the game at least. Palko started, and had 3 turnovers in the first half I believe. Pull the kid. He's running off to the sidelines ripping his helmet off in frustration..he's obviously rattled. Stick Stanzi in there and see what that kid has instead of playing with your dick watching our defense fight for our lives. Dont cripple your offense by running screens and shit with Palko when Stanzi is very capable of throwing the ball down field.
Protection was pretty good tonight. We brought in an extra guy to pickup the blitz and it worked wonders. Hudson had a great game in his first start. Palko just sucked it up, and so did this shitty play calling.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
This loss goes on Haley. Romeo and his defense played this game completely lights out. It seemed like Pittsburgh had the ball 75% of the game at least. Palko started, and had 3 turnovers in the first half I believe. Pull the kid. He's running off to the sidelines ripping his helmet off in frustration..he's obviously rattled. Stick Stanzi in there and see what that kid has instead of playing with your dick watching our defense fight for our lives. Dont cripple your offense by running screens and shit with Palko when Stanzi is very capable of throwing the ball down field.
Protection was pretty good tonight. We brought in an extra guy to pickup the blitz and it worked wonders. Hudson had a great game in his first start. Palko just sucked it up, and so did this shitty play calling.

Bowe, if you cant execute it doesnt matter what the hell kind of play you call.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Yeah that was shitty of Bowe not going for the ball after waiving his hand. I wonder if KC bothers trying to resign him. We need a QB and even a new OC next year.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
Yeah that was shitty of Bowe not going for the ball after waiving his hand. I wonder if KC bothers trying to resign him. We need a QB and even a new OC next year.

It wasn't Bowes fault at all. I have looked at the close up. The ball was 3 foot to the right of Bowe and was another 3 to 4 foot over Bowes head after he was at the top of his jump. Palko is the piece of shit on the play who didn't make the play.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Thats because Bowe thru his hand up saying he was going deep then didn't. By then Palko already threw the ball. That play was all Bowes fault in my opinion. Yes Palko is shit lol. But Bowe never should have did what he did either.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Kind of says a lot about Stanzi if they think hes not ready after watching Palko. I mean they might think he is better than Palko, but mentally not there yet and don't want to break him down if he makes too many mistakes because hes not there yet.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm

And yes, very great defense.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:36 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
Thats because Bowe thru his hand up saying he was going deep then didn't. By then Palko already threw the ball. That play was all Bowes fault in my opinion. Yes Palko is shit lol. But Bowe never should have did what he did either.

Your saying Bowe showed he was going deep and broke on the post. May have been a mental thing and may have been something done on purpose. Bowe has been really good this year, I dont think its fair that people are saying he shouldn't be resigned because of that one play. That is exactly what Collinsworth was saying, I hate that bastard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defense.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense..   Defense.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: