ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Baldwin Arrives Bar_left45%Baldwin Arrives Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Baldwin Arrives Bar_left12%Baldwin Arrives Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Baldwin Arrives Bar_left3%Baldwin Arrives Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Baldwin Arrives Bar_left9%Baldwin Arrives Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Baldwin Arrives Bar_left3%Baldwin Arrives Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Baldwin Arrives Bar_left6%Baldwin Arrives Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Baldwin Arrives Bar_left12%Baldwin Arrives Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Baldwin Arrives Bar_left9%Baldwin Arrives Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Baldwin Arrives EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Baldwin Arrives EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Baldwin Arrives EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Baldwin Arrives EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Baldwin Arrives EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Baldwin Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Baldwin Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Baldwin Arrives   Baldwin Arrives EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:01 pm

baldwin joins chiefs practice in kc

Because of the threat of rain, the Chiefs moved their player-organized practice from an area high school field indoors to an area fitness center where I was told, politely but firmly, that I was not welcome. So I got off work early while you, Chiefs fan, will suffer without today's practice report.

But I can tell you that Jonathan Baldwin, the Chiefs first-round draft pick, was present for the first time and ready for work. Baldwin had been tweeting for the past couple of days about how excited he was to be coming to KC and if he's half that eager on the practice field, Matt Cassel is going to have a willing pupil.

Baldwin was picked up at KCI by Cassel and tweeted on the ride to town that he and the QB were already talking Xs and Os.

I've been asked by many fans just how important these practice sessions are while the players are locked out. My answer is that they are better than nothing.

I believe that teams with many players practicing together can benefit more than teams like the Chiefs, who are working with small numbers. The only Chiefs I saw today before being shown the door were Cassel, Baldwin and wide receivers Jerheme Urban and Jeremy Horne.

That doesn't mean those guys won't see benefits. Horne, a player who has plenty of potential, will be a better player for having worked with Cassel when some of his competition for roster spots are off on their own.
Baldwin will, too. I'd like to see for myself just how much better he was after his first session with Cassel but, unfortunately, that's not happening. I'm sitting here at my computer writing this instead.

Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

Baldwin Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baldwin Arrives   Baldwin Arrives EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:59 am

Good to see he's already getting into it..He'll need all the help he can get since he doesnt have a playbook yet and wont be able to practice after a deal is done until he's actually signed with the team.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Baldwin Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baldwin Arrives   Baldwin Arrives EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:37 am

I remember when like Moss or TO went to new teams, they would still be out of the field without knowing the playbook half the time the first few games. They were pretty much just used for deep ball, and it worked. If nothing else, we can just do that with Baldwin until he gets more used to the book. But I don't think that will really be the case here, he has his playbook already and is going to get plenty of work with Cassel lockout or not.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Sponsored content

Baldwin Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baldwin Arrives   Baldwin Arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

Baldwin Arrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: