ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_left45%Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_left12%Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_left3%Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_left9%Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_left3%Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_left6%Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_left12%Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_left9%Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Chiefs Reportedly Talking With Supplemental Draft Entrant Harvey Unga

Headshot_tiny by Joel Thorman on Jun 17, 2010 5:31 PM PDT in 2010 Kansas City Chiefs Season Comment 41 comments

The NFL's supplemental draft is coming up. This is basically the offseason draft for players who become academically ineligible or kicked off the team. In the case of Harvey Unga, it's the latter. He violated BYU's very strict honor-code for apparently dating another BYU student (yes, the code is that strict...and, no, I don't know how Jim McMahon ever went to school there).

Unga, a former BYU running back, did an interview with Deep Shades Of Blue and said he has spoken with the Chiefs front office recently. In fact, they had been on the phone for over an hour, according to the report.

He's holding a pro day on July 8th, where at least 14 teams are expected to show up.

"A lot of people talk about the power running teams," Unga said when asked where he might fit. "Teams that have the more physical running backs. I guess a lot of people put me as someone like that. Whatever they need me to do, I'll do, whether it's a power back or working on the passing game.

"I have a good feeling some team out there will give me a chance to help the program."

The way the supplemental draft works is like a silent auction. The Chiefs would put in a bid (2011 draft pick) and if that's the highest bid, they would be awarded his services losing that that 2011 draft pick.

Oh, and the other BYU student is Keilani Moeaki. And, yes, that's the sister of who you think it is.

This could get a little weird.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:05 pm

if they offer anything more than a 6th or 7th i will be hot. We already have a stable full of backs and he doesn't offer anything more than what Battle can provide. It is funny though. Unga got throwed out of BYU for porking Moeki's sister!
Back to top Go down
dustinchiefs27
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 am

say unga was in this past draft were do you think he would of went in this past draft and also who do you think is the best player in the Supplemental draft and say that player was in this past draft were do you think he would of went like what round they would of went
Back to top Go down
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:00 pm

I think you should just worry more about the 'Special Olympics' draft
Back to top Go down
dustinchiefs27
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:16 am

jarred page demanded a trade i think we really need to go after atogwe now
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 am

Atogwe should be in a chiefs uniform next season. Send Page to detroit or some other train wreck team.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Lewis is going to be the Starter sounds like. I guess Morgan must be absolute shit. What a waste of a pick.
Back to top Go down
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 pm

I looked up Ungas highlight film, for a 240 kid he can fly. He was beating corners and safetys to the sideline and beyond, he was also has moves. Kid can cut, juke, do it all. Absolute horse in the short game. Watched him flat run over linebackers. If they offer a 4th to get him i think i will welcome the addition. Then guys like Castille, Williams, Battle, can all be gone.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Castille should be our starting FB..
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Also I think we should just keep Page. Just like Pollard, he didn't/doesn't suck.. he just looks bad because of our front seven. If we had a full defense of his caliber, we would be a playoff team. He might not be a came changer like we hope Berry will be, but you can't have a full defense of those players either. Page and Berry as our starting safeties is our best bet.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 pm

RustShack wrote:
Also I think we should just keep Page. Just like Pollard, he didn't/doesn't suck.. he just looks bad because of our front seven. If we had a full defense of his caliber, we would be a playoff team. He might not be a came changer like we hope Berry will be, but you can't have a full defense of those players either. Page and Berry as our starting safeties is our best bet.

I would like Page to stay and play this year to, but he is pretty hell bent on getting out of here. He has clashed with management since they took over, and doesn't appear to be in the mold of the right 53. Yet they keep holding on to him. That tells ya that they think he should be playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride   Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs talking with RB Unga in Supplemental - ApPride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: