ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Latest images  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
Geno Smith
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_left45%Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_right
 45% [ 15 ]
Luke Joekel
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_left12%Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Domontre Moore
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_left3%Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Jarvis Jones
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_left9%Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Manti Te'o
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_left3%Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_right
 3% [ 1 ]
Star Lotulelei
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_left6%Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Tyler Wilson
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_left12%Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_right
 12% [ 4 ]
Other
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_left9%Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Bar_right
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Latest topics
» Bones Stagione 7 Ita
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm by 

» Paragon Partition Manager 12 10.1.19.15721 Personal
Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm by 

Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm by 

Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm by 

Advertisement

Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners

Go down 
+6
OutlawChief
IamtheGreatest
chiefbravebull
Frank
Touchdown Bowe
RustShack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Per Rotoworld-

Chiefs: Kansas City drafted a collection of versatile, smart, and tough players that love the game. This is a team on the rise.
Back to top Go down
http://arrowheaddrive.com
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:42 pm

I think it will show when Oakland shoves our heads up our own asses
Back to top Go down
Frank
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 pm

I think KCs draft was just as good if not better than Oaks
Back to top Go down
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro
chiefbravebull

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 am

What is so great about oaklands draft. They got McClain, that isnt going to help theyre shitty offensive line and the inconsistnet d-line. They have shitty safties and shitty recievers.
Back to top Go down
IamtheGreatest
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Oakland picked up two bery gifted but raw OT in Jared Veldheeer and Bruce Campell, I am not real impressed with Oaklands draft but more so than I ever have been
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:13 pm

I think Berry, ( obviously ), McCluster, Areneas, Moeki, and Asomah. ( I know I didn't spell all those right. ) will all start right away. I think this has to be one of the better Chief drafts that I can remember. GO CHIEFS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoCal_Ed
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Berry is the only real starter, probably asomoah. I ask you where exactly will mccluster or arenas start? They are both situational players. This would be equivilent to a MLB team drafting a career DH or pinch hitter.
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Berry will start. McCluster will be our starting slot receiver. Moeaki could start, he will have to have a real impressive TC, and stay healthy. Asomoa should be our starting RG, but they will probably start Lilja at LG and Waters at RG. It will be interesting to see how they use Arenas since hes the same type of CB as Flowers. Arenas and Flowers are short passing CB's who need safety help in the deep game where as Washington could handle the deep passing game better and Carr is like a mix.
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Exactly McCluster will be our slot reciever. Arenas will be our Nickel Corner unless Washington steps up and really shows something. I don't think personally we have a TE on the roster who beats out Moeaki as long as he is healthy.
Back to top Go down
SoCal_Ed
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 pm

And how many snaps exactly will we use a slot and nickel? Vs how many snaps Cody or Brown would have given us?
Back to top Go down
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro
OutlawChief

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Thats a good point. But we can't do anything about it. I am just excited. I haven't had a good vibe about a draft in a long time. But I am feeling this one. We got us some playmakers. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoCal_Ed
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Well Outlaw that is my point they are good players but we needed more IMO
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

I think a lot of it is we have some young people in the front seven that just need time.
Back to top Go down
kcchiefs
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
kcchiefs

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Yea.. Players like Belcher, Studebaker, and Jackson are all talented but just need time to develop.
Back to top Go down
NoOneImportant
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:04 am

I was not unhappy with the the Berry pick, but would have better preferred Okung.
Back to top Go down
jneises21
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 am

Adam Schefter ranked our draft #2 behind Tampa Bay
Back to top Go down
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
RustShack

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Yeah the Chiefs had a real solid draft. A lot of high character, big playmaking, leaders.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
Touchdown Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:13 am

The more I look at what we got instead of what we didnt get..The happier I am with our picks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners   Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs one of NFL's Draft Winners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: